Is there a Gold Bundle coming for 2013?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
I actually passed up on 2013 as I was busy with alot of work...But am getting my MTG craving back...Should I buy the game now or is there a Gold Bundle coming out very shortly?

Last years game had a bundle come out on March,27 2012
I actually passed up on 2013 as I was busy with alot of work...But am getting my MTG craving back...Should I buy the game now or is there a Gold Bundle coming out very shortly?

It's actually very possible...

Lemme check something.
*processing*

It's somewhere between very possible and very likely. The original DotP saw a Gold Bundle released a month before 2012's release.

I'd wait until the end of the month. It's very reasonable to think they'll release a Gold Bundle around the same time as last year's.

It's actually very possible...

Lemme check something.
*processing*

It's somewhere between very possible and very likely. The original DotP saw a Gold Bundle released a month before 2012's release.

I'd wait until the end of the month. It's very reasonable to think they'll release a Gold Bundle around the same time as last year's.

lol i gave in and bought the full game...It was too tempting. Annoyed with PSN for not letting me buy because of some stupid Credit Card verification but i got it sorted and am in the middle of this now. Which of the deck pack is most recommended?

I will get expansion once im done with the full game
Like to see a Gold Pack myself.
Installed Steam the other day so I can play with some more of the forum playerbase but I don't want to spend full price on what I already own on PS3.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Mastergear_Owen's take on Magic 2014 Campaign.

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

Now with more original content and open bar!

https://www.youtube.com/user/thedevilwuster

This is relevant - AVAILABLE NOW.

Sean Gibbons

Associate Community Manager

Official MTG Twitter: @Wizards_Magic Official MTGO Twitter: @MagicOnline

Sean, you linked to the 50% off sale and not the Gold Bundle

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

Sean, you linked to the 50% off sale and not the Gold Bundle

For me it goes to the Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 product page. That shows all the available sales and bundles for the game, including the Gold Bundle. 

EDIT: THIS LINK shows specifically the Gold Bundle. Thanks thedevilwuster! ;D

Sean Gibbons

Associate Community Manager

Official MTG Twitter: @Wizards_Magic Official MTGO Twitter: @MagicOnline

Thank you Sean.
Figures that payday is two days away and they put this up at the time that we had to pay rent and a few other things out of last payday and I'm so broke today.

Cry

BTW, you can just call me devil. All my psn friends either call me that or my real name.

Show

thanks for the heads up about this...i may get the expansion instead of the whole game, really its just a 4 dollar savings...But expansion is a bit cheaper
Sign In to post comments