4 manabarbs 
1 chromatic lantern
1 prophetic prism[/deck]

Land
[deck]4 evolving wilds
7 plains
6 mountain
5 forest[/deck]

objective is obviously to gain a ton of life and deal enough burn to win. was considering furnace scamp in place of norin at first...but decided furnace scamp was too sketchy and decided to use norin because he combos well with suture priest and soul's attendant. also decided to put retaliator griffin in instead of spitemare

~Your either my puppet or my matchstick~

color preferences (1st is fav and so on):

198732583 wrote:
Oh Ajani seems to like Elpheth's milk, meow.
Naya Soul Sisters? Take a look at Honor's deck found here for some help and ideas. If you really want to be running the Soul Sisters, I really think you should try to center the deck more around them. 
Dude! Please Learn How to Autocard!
To Autocard individual cards type [c*]Into the Maw of Hell[/c*] and remove the asterisks to get Into the Maw of Hell or Stuffy Doll. Ta-Da! Autocarded! When Autocarding a deck type: Yay! Now people are actually look at your decklist properly and help you improve it! Excellent! You can tell that I love exclamation marks!
Basics to Building a Solid Deck
1. Try to run playsets of cards (meaning 4 of a card). This way your deck will win more consistently and you will draw your better cards more often. 2. Make sure to focus your deck on one single idea that can win you the game and make sure all the cards in your deck contribute to that idea. You have a limited number of cards so make sure all of them count. For example, your deck could be a Elf Tribal deck, an Aggro aggressive deck or maybe a Control deck. 3. Card advantage is very important. You need to understand that cards the draw you more cards are extremely helpful. The more cards you have in your hand the more options you have. With more options you have a greater chance at winning the game. 4. Removal is also quite important. Most decks more or less should run at least some removal. 5. Last but not least, make sure your deck is exactly 60 cards! Even 61 is not acceptable. Good luck in deck building!
Naya Soul Sisters? Take a look at Honor's deck found here for some help and ideas. If you really want to be running the Soul Sisters, I really think you should try to center the deck more around them. 

i did take a look at that deck, but i didn't want my deck to focus so much on life gain. currently i have a burn/life gain boros deck, and i wanted to splash green for tamanoa so i made this deck. the difference between Honor's deck and mine is that gaining life is his win con, while mine is still to deal 20 damage

198732583 wrote:
Could use some more mana fixing, Jungle Shrine maybe? (or my all-time favorite budget mana fixing: Gemstone mine + Rith's Grove). I think I'd also swap 2 Retaliator Griffin with Ajani's Pridemate (or make room in another way for 2-3 of them). If you tend to run out of steam to fast, try 1-2 Well of Lost Dreams.
My first take at Naya was more like this, I ran the pain lands because they had great synergy with Tamanoa. I ran Mentor of the Meek because of Norin the Wary. One of the centerpieces of the deck was Manabarbs, and because I would have more life it would be easier for me to tap my mana. Manabarbs and Searing Medatation along with Tamanoa had good synergy. And I ran Ghostly Prison because it was very very cruel with Manabarbs. Immortal Servitude was anti board wipe technology. It's a cool deck, hopefully some of these recommendations you will consider. Here's the deck list I was considering if you are curious.

I don't bite, don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions or thoughts about deck ideas I post or anything Magic the Gathering related. My Causal Modern Decks Swag Flu (Mono Black Infect) http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29788619/Swag_Flu_(Mono_Black_Infect) American Super Friends (White/Blue/Red Planeswalker Control) http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29772319/American_Super_Friends_(Budget_WhiteBlueRed_Planeswalker_Control) Hong Kong (White/Red Norin Tokens)http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29636557/Hong_Kong_(WhiteRed_Norin_Tokens)
My first take at Naya was more like this, I ran the pain lands because they had great synergy with Tamanoa. I ran Mentor of the Meek because of Norin the Wary. One of the centerpieces of the deck was Manabarbs, and because I would have more life it would be easier for me to tap my mana. Manabarbs and Searing Medatation along with Tamanoa had good synergy. And I ran Ghostly Prison because it was very very cruel with Manabarbs. Immortal Servitude was anti board wipe technology. It's a cool deck, hopefully some of these recommendations you will consider. Here's the deck list I was considering if you are curious.

thanks for those suggestions...ive put some thought into those cards, but decided to make the deck more passive then aggressive. ive also though about adding thalia, guardian of thraben and isolation cell just for manabarbs

198732583 wrote:
If you could generate a bit more mana, I'd recommend you playing Clan Defiance which is a great burn damage card. You could also think to play Fire servant
One of my favorite cards to use with tamanoa and searing meditation is overabundance.

It makes it so that you tap a land for 2, take a damage, gain a life, then use the 2 to use searing meditation, gain life, tap land for 2, repeat.

In essence you can tap out for 2 damage and life per land at the end of your opponents' turns.  When you're tapping out, if they aren't, citadel of pain is a good card.

Hope some of this helps!!
If you could generate a bit more mana, I'd recommend you playing Clan Defiance which is a great burn damage card. You could also think to play Fire servant

i want to avoid fire servant because of the relatively small amount of instants/sorceries i have
One of my favorite cards to use with tamanoa and searing meditation is overabundance.

It makes it so that you tap a land for 2, take a damage, gain a life, then use the 2 to use searing meditation, gain life, tap land for 2, repeat.

In essence you can tap out for 2 damage and life per land at the end of your opponents' turns.  When you're tapping out, if they aren't, citadel of pain is a good card.

Hope some of this helps!!

that's not a bad idea, but i really don't want to focus this deck around manabarbs :P if i were though, i'd add:

citadel of pain
sphere of safety/ghostly prison
isolation cell

198732583 wrote:
also adding ageless entity instead of retaliator griffin

198732583 wrote: