where are current DC's

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
can someone point me to where the current DC chart is?
Insulting someones grammar on a forum is like losing to someone in a drag race and saying they were cheating by having racing stripes. Not only do the two things not relate to each other (the logic behind the person's position, and their grammar) but you sound like an idiot for saying it (and you should, because its really stupid )
RC. It might also be in the errata for the DMG or PHB, but I doubt it... usually anything included in the RC wasn't included in errata so you'd have to buy the RC.
RC. It might also be in the errata for the DMG or PHB, but I doubt it... usually anything included in the RC wasn't included in errata so you'd have to buy the RC.

I though to RC DC's were out of date?

Insulting someones grammar on a forum is like losing to someone in a drag race and saying they were cheating by having racing stripes. Not only do the two things not relate to each other (the logic behind the person's position, and their grammar) but you sound like an idiot for saying it (and you should, because its really stupid )
No... nothing in the RC is "out-of-date." It has been the intentional policy of WotC to not errata anything in the RC. Even if it meant, for instance, errata-ing every single damage-on-entry thing in the entire game (and missing a few) individually, rather than adding one sentence to the RC damage section.
The Rules Compendium DCs were the second (and final) revision to the scale. The original set in the DMG1, and the errataed version thereof, are both outdated at this point.

I believe that the RC preview pages included a copy of the chart.
can someone point me to where the current DC chart is?

Here:
www.wizards.com/dnd/article.aspx?x=dnd/d...
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here
The original DM's screen is out of date but the DM's screen included in the DM's Kit is up to date.

And if you don't already have one, buy a Rules Compendium.

OD&D, 1E and 2E challenged the player. 3E challenged the character, not the player. Now 4E takes it a step further by challenging a GROUP OF PLAYERS to work together as a TEAM. That's why I love 4E.

"Your ability to summon a horde of celestial superbeings at will is making my ... BMX skills look a bit redundant."

"People treat their lack of imagination as if it's the measure of what's silly. Which is silly." - Noon

"Challenge" is overrated.  "Immersion" is usually just a more pretentious way of saying "having fun playing D&D."

"Falling down is how you grow.  Staying down is how you die.  It's not what happens to you, it's what you do after it happens.”