4 Temple Garden
11 Forest
7 Plains

-Sideboard-
3x vorapede
4x verdant haven
4x thragtusk
4x Centaur Healer

I can't afford the sideboard right now, but the deck is just for fnms. I like to bring unexpected things. Turn 3 or 4 slime followed by closet next turn is quite devastating.
Strange looking deck. How it go against fast decks?

3 Bramblecrush? Fog? ORing? Healer? Nevermore?

Angel of Serenity?

Hope you don't get stuck. Farseek might be good idea
Strange looking deck. How it go against fast decks? 3 Bramblecrush? Fog? ORing? Healer? Nevermore? Angel of Serenity? Hope you don't get stuck. Farseek might be good idea

I am considering farseek, but it needs a bit of testing. I think geist should work pretty nicely against fast decks. Two blockers, and infinite blockers with closet out. OH healer, I knew I forgot something nice. Against a super fast deck, I'm thinking take out geist and gurdian for haven and healer, slime for tusk, primordial for vorapedes, which should probably be a 3 of. Now there's plenty of efficient lifegain and lots and lots of blockers, and equally efficient threats. Maybe.

Angel could also be a replacement for primordial, but the ability to kill walkers seemed very helpful.
Yeah it is nice but it is full of aggro. Aggro year lol Controls not much thus far

Here idea of mine without ramp creatures

3 Angel of Serenity
4 Thragtusk
4 Restoration Angel
4 Borderland Ranger
4 Armada Wurm
3 Sylvan Primordial
3 Soul Harvest

4 Farseek
3 Conjurer's Closet
4 Verdant Haven

4 Temple Garden
4 Sunpetal Grove
2 Cavern of Souls
8 Forest
6 Plains

I have 12 ramp cards to get this forward. Aggro against this...we'll see lol What you think? Maybe Centaur Healer than Borderland Ranger? Gotta gain life to protect. I would love Rhox/Trostani to be there
Yeah it is nice but it is full of aggro. Aggro year lol Controls not much thus far

Here idea of mine without ramp creatures

3 Angel of Serenity
4 Thragtusk
4 Restoration Angel
4 Borderland Ranger
4 Armada Wurm
3 Sylvan Primordial
3 Soul Harvest

4 Farseek
3 Conjurer's Closet
4 Verdant Haven

4 Temple Garden
4 Sunpetal Grove
2 Cavern of Souls
8 Forest
6 Plains

I have 12 ramp cards to get this forward. Aggro against this...we'll see lol What you think? Maybe Centaur Healer than Borderland Ranger? Gotta gain life to protect. I would love Rhox/Trostani to be there

If I get my cards in the mail tommorow I'll be testing it at fnm tommorow. There's some tier one decks with tier one players, and some pretty okay decks with bad players. So I can get some good testing in if I win the first match or two. Good mix of aggro and control there. I don't like that you have no turn 1 plays though.
Well aggro and control isn't bad...give a whirl with ramp creatures and see how it goes

I agree with ya. I could drop Borderland for Pilgrim for hopeful turn 1 play...is that better?
Well aggro and control isn't bad...give a whirl with ramp creatures and see how it goes

I agree with ya. I could drop Borderland for Pilgrim for hopeful turn 1 play...is that better?

I don't see a point to using ranger except for abusing the closet. But then you're just getting lands into your hands which doesn't seem that good.
Sign In to post comments