A fat dragonborn?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
In my upcoming campaign, I will be handing out NPC sheets for the players to keep track of details and information on each major NPC.

On the handouts, along with some starting information, I include a small portrait or picture.   One NPC I have in mind is a fat dragonborn lighthouse keeper, but I have not been able to find a picture that`s even close.

Anyone know where I can find a pic of a fat dragonborn?
photoshop a pic of a regular one?  Or just use a regular one and say it's an old picture.  When the PCs don't recognize him from the pic, he can say he put on a "few pounds".  Adds another layer to the character, and maybe a bit of humor to the campaign, if that works.

Cry Havoc!  And let slip the hogs of war!

You're not going to find a picture of an overweight dragonborn, or at least not a good/non-comical one... Photoshopping an image together is your best bet.

If the npc is someone who'd wear armor or heavy clothing/robes (i.e., no skin showing), you could slap a dragonborn head on a dwarf or an image of an overweight person... The more flesh showing the more you have to change - heads and hands are fairly easy, swapping the feet for dragonborn claws will be harder, and adding scales to large areas of exposed flesh is a lot of work...

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

Just use one of the headshots, you can't tell what the body looks like.

IMAGE(http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6770/dragonbornkhajiitbybigw.jpg)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back to Basics - A Guide to Basic Attacks You might be playing DnD wrong if... "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein
I feel like a twinky should fall out of that things belly rolls
Check with the guys at CharDev they might be able to help you with your Dragonborn request

What do YOU think MY character looks like?
Just use one of the headshots, you can't tell what the body looks like.

Yup. Example:

Alternately, you could stretch the image of a normal Dragonborn to make it look wider.
Thanks, I'm going to use that picture.
Sign In to post comments