Immediate Interrupt Stacking

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Can you use your Combat Challenge and Weapon Master's Strike with a Polearm against the same previously hit shifting target as they're both Immediate Interrupts? Thank you kindly.
A creature can take only one Immediate action (whether an Interrupt or a Reaction) per round. So no, you cannot.

The reason I ask is because it's listed in lordduskblade's fighter handbook.

It might be wrong, it might be outdated, it might be listed as an option.  But the rule is the same.
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here
The reason it says that is because the attack from Weapon Master's Strike with a polearm is an opportunity attack, not an immediate interrupt.  They're not the same thing, and they don't use the same action.

Yes, you can use both.
D&D Next = D&D: Quantum Edition
The reason it says that is because the attack from Weapon Master's Strike with a polearm is an opportunity attack, not an immediate interrupt.  They're not the same thing, and they don't use the same action.

Yes, you can use both.

Mand is correct, they don't use the same action and thus can be used on the same trigger.

Ah, I guess I should have looked it up instead of assuming his question was correct.
Sign In to post comments