Trying to find old Encounters Item

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
There was an item in one of the previous Encounters sessions, that was (if I remember correctly) a Ruby necklace that granted Drow an extra use of Cloud of Darkness or Darkfire.  I've tried to find it, but I think the archive page has gone and I don't think it ever made it into the Character Builder

So I was wondering if anyone had the details or could point me in the right direction with a link?

Thanks in advance.
Not that I can see, no.  However it might have been something made for that encounters thing and not built for something that was going to be added to the compendium.
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here
Was this what you were thinking of?

Ruby Medallion of Lathander
Lvl 3 Uncommon

The gem glows with its own light, and confers the blessing of Lathander to its holder.

Neck Slot, 680 gp

Enchancement Bonus: +1 FORT, REF, WILL

Property
When the "darkfire" power is used on you, it has no effect.

Utility Power - Daily (Minor Action)
Effect: The gem emits a bright light out to a radius of 5 squares until the end of the encounter. If this light would illuminate a sqaure that is part of a zone created by "cloud of darkness," that zone ends immediately, and this power's effect ends.
Was this what you were thinking of? Ruby Medallion of Lathander

That was from Season 9, Web of the Spider Queen.

I believe they are referring to the Ruby Medallion of Lolth from Season 10, The Council of Spiders.

Info and pic from dungeonsmaster.com/2012/08/dd-encounters...

@feetz_grande on Twitter

Was this what you were thinking of? Ruby Medallion of Lathander

I believe they are referring to the Ruby Medallion of Lolth from Season 10, The Council of Spiders.

Info and pic from dungeonsmaster.com/2012/08/dd-encounters...

That's it!  Thanks very much

Sign In to post comments