Looking for Cool Pics of a Warmage/Bladesinger Type guy (Not

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey first off sorry if this is the wrong section but hopefully its not...Anyways I've been scouring google, deviantart etc. and I can't find a cool pic representing this

- Either Armor or Robes is fine but traveling robes with like puches,etc. would be preferable and awesome

- Needs a sword in one hand and magical energies in the other

- Preferably human

- youngish (20 - 30)

- preferably an easily removed background

This is being used to give an artist a general idea (since shes painting us in street clothes and using her art wizardry to make us look like adventurers :D) of what we want her to paint my friends and I like... we've found most of them but can't seem to find a good look for this one.

Bonus points for a cool location pic for our party to pose in (ie. Tavern, Dungeon around a chest,etc.) as well as a suggested pose for 6 - 8 people.

Here's the chosen representations so far...open to suggestions on these as well (these are mostly to show preffered color schemes weaponry, stances etc. beyond that is up to the artists and the faces,etc. will be our own)

@ Failedlegend - Take a look at the "pinned" thread at the top of the 4e Character Development section titled: What do YOU think MY character looks like?

This will be your best option.

Thanks!  
@ Failedlegend - Take a look at the "pinned" thread at the top of the 4e Character Development section titled: What do YOU think MY character looks like?

This will be your best option.

Thanks!  

Will do :D