Creature - Kopru

Gooday

i've been playing since 89 and i've never heard of Kopru :P

in terms of role they seem to sit between aboleth and sahuagin, being slavers and humanoid raiders

are they related to Neogi or other beasts in any way?

also the only picture I could find was this - cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets/47929/Kopr...

is that pic accurate?

Key things for D&D - Where is the character from and why do they do what they do? / Recurring NPCs - allies and enemies / Plot, World and Personal Events.

Gooday

i've been playing since 89 and i've never heard of Kopru :P

in terms of role they seem to sit between aboleth and sahuagin, being slavers and humanoid raiders

are they related to Neogi or other beasts in any way?

also the only picture I could find was this - cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets/47929/Kopr...

is that pic accurate?

They first appeared (to my knowledge) in X1: The Isle of Dread.

For 2nd Edition AD&D, they were included in the Mystara Monstrous Compendium Appendix.

In 3rd edition they were in the Monster Manual 2 (I think?) which is where your picture comes from.

Here's another pic (from the Mystara MCA):

they look wicked!

I sometimes feel Mystara is the forgotten world, over shadowed by Greyhawk, Forgotten Realms and Dragonlance amoungst the oldskool gamers

as for Kopru, reckon i'll have them work for Aboleth, but enemies against Tritons and Sahuagin

for a more larger picture, perhaps cousins of Neogi, trading goods from the sea to the astral sea etc

Key things for D&D - Where is the character from and why do they do what they do? / Recurring NPCs - allies and enemies / Plot, World and Personal Events.

Sign In to post comments