Graveborn deck

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
I have been playing the Graveborn premium deck and my friend is calling bull when im not playing land and passig my first turn so that i can discard.  So i am wondering, Is their anyrule forcing me to play a land if i have one available?
No, there isn't, and there would be no way to enforce that rule even if one existed.

Rules Advisor

Please autocard: [c]Shard Phoenix[/c] = Shard Phoenix.

I have been playing the Graveborn premium deck and my friend is calling bull when im not playing land and passig my first turn so that i can discard.  So i am wondering, Is their anyrule forcing me to play a land if i have one available?

No, there is no rule.  You are never required to play anything from your hand if you don't want to.  If you draw a card, and choose not to play anything, then you'll discard and that is completely legal.

Thank you for your help

i have the same deck and i do that all the time hehe
I do the same thing. Its worth the wait to drop land if you're putting out a seven drop turn three...

Your hand is a private zone, how can he know that you have a land to play on that first turn? :D

Rules Advisor

The Basic rulebook, read it! A lot of basic questions are answered there!

How to autocard :
Type [c]Black Lotus[/c] to get Black Lotus.
Type [c=Black Lotus]The Overpowered One[/c] to get The Overpowered One.