x4 Fleshbag Marauder

x4 Gempalm Polluter

x4 Gravecrawler

x4 Reassembling Skeleton

x4 Veilborn Ghoul

x4 Carrion Feeder

(24)

Total: 60

please give me advice on how to make this better and a cool deck name. 

I like the idea of sacrifice but I'm not sure what you're gonna accomplish besides making it hard for your opponent to play creatures. I would look into the Morbid mechanic because it will give you something back for all those dead creatures. Skirsdag High Priest is pretty much my favorite card in that respect. Whether you sac and morbid or one of your opponent's creatures dies, you're getting a 5/5 flying demon. I like the idea of Contamination with all the tokens you have going and that would fuel your morbid. Butcher of Malakir while costly, will add a lot to this list I think (even just as a 1 of). I think you could pull a pretty solid lock with the stuff you have, I just think you can get more mileage for your effort.

EDH decks I play:

Prossh: http://community.wizards.com/forum/commander-edh/threads/4101381

Derevi: http://community.wizards.com/forum/commander-edh/threads/4115936

Kaalia (the beats)

Zur (disgusting combo)

Damia (Bug Elf deck)

Numot (Stax)

Griselbrand (French)

Ghave (Uber combo)

Muzzio (Oops, Blightsteel)

i tell this to everybody who wants to make a good sac deck: add creatures that like to die. cards like blistergrub, gravecrawler (you already have, good), dark revenant, soulcage fiend, etc. creatures with undying or persist also make great sacrifice outlets too

i can see you already have guys that benefit from sacrificing, but i would add in either blood artist or falkenrath noble

~Your either my puppet or my matchstick~

color preferences (1st is fav and so on):

198732583 wrote:
Oh Ajani seems to like Elpheth's milk, meow.
Sign In to post comments