WotC will you please answer...will you be reprinting or pdf 1e World of Greyhawk?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
My group has been waiting for years for 1e The World of GreyHawk to be reprinted or even released in pdf. I notice other Greyhawk 'stuff' was released on pdf but they seem to not want to give us the original The World of Greyhawk. WotC is releasing many 1e adventures and even core books both in print and pdf. So, what is the hold up on releasing the 1e World of Greyhawk to go along with all these other releases?

Please WotC a simple answer will do. Give us something to work with?

thx....playing since 1979Smile

dndclassics.com is releasing about four PDF products per week.  As to when any particular product will arrive, I don't know, but I do know that the plan is for every classic D&D product to be available there eventually.

Hope that helps. 

All around helpful simian

dndclassics.com is releasing about four PDF products per week.  As to when any particular product will arrive, I don't know, but I do know that the plan is for every classic D&D product to be available there eventually.

Hope that helps. 

How can I get the pdf file printed out into a book/pamplet? That is if the original The World of Greyhawk is released. Lulu can not make a but from a pdf/adobe. Can I bring a pdf to a copy/printing company and pay to have them make a book/pamplet of stuff bought from D&D Classics?  

Hope that helps. 

How can I get the pdf file printed out into a book/pamplet? That is if the original The World of Greyhawk is released. Lulu can not make a but from a pdf/adobe. Can I bring a pdf to a copy/printing company and pay to have them make a book/pamplet of stuff bought from D&D Classics?  

A map of that size,  if it's all one piece,  is not going to be trivial or cheap to print.  Even finding a company able to print that would be challenging,  it looks to me to be around 4' by 4'?  That's alot of work just to print one copy,  I'd guess the cost for that would be in the hundreds for a personal run.

Hope that helps. 

A map of that size,  if it's all one piece,  is not going to be trivial or cheap to print.  Even finding a company able to print that would be challenging,  it looks to me to be around 4' by 4'?  That's alot of work just to print one copy,  I'd guess the cost for that would be in the hundreds for a personal run.

As for the map. WotC divide it into quarters or eigths and that would be fine. I could than lamenate each sheet and during game play just lay each piece alongside each other for a complete map. That would cost less than $10.00.Smile