New player looking for help with druid daily power summon natural ally

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
hi i have recently started a 4ed campaign and i created a druid but i dont fully understand the druid daily power summon natural ally.
what i really want to know is what can i actually summon , is there a list of creatures out there ?
Summon Natural Ally (Primal Guardian)
You can summon a creature associated with your Primal Aspect (Primal Guardian).
    Level 1: You can use summon natural ally to summon a giant cobra or a desert hawk.
    Level 15: You can use summon natural ally to summon a bulette or a venomous scorpion.
    Level 29: You can use summon natural ally to summon a blue dragon wyrmling or a desert roc.

Summon Natural Ally (Primal Predator)
You summon a creature associated with your Primal Aspect (Primal Predator)
    Level 1: You can use summon natural ally to summon a grizzly bear or a pack wolf.
    Level 15: You can use summon natural ally to summon a dire bear or a hunting tiger.
    Level 29: You can use summon natural ally to summon a dire lion or a raptor behemoth.
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here
thank you so much.

do you know where i find the stats of these creatures?
Heroes of the Feywild, p73.

Or use the compendium to search for them, and then click on the companion tab. 
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here