Hello, just one card. Not a great one at that. Anyway, here it is:

Thanks for looking. 

"PEOPLE DO THINGS FOR A REASON"

- Dave Shedden

Purphoros' Tokens

Dimir all the way

Tezzeret is not a fearful individual.
Card is nice. 
That sounds alright, but granting fear is redundant sometimes because you also destroy the only blocker..
Card is nice. 

He was killed by a nezumi there...

The two abilities don't seem related, either by flavor or mechanics.  I don't get it.  I'd prefer something like Concussive Bolt for combining removal and evasion.

Also Fear is obsolete, Intimidate is used instead in almost every case where Fear would normally be applied.  Yes, there were some non-black creatures with Fear, but having a keyword that always gives one color an advantage over the other four is weird. 
The World of Eldangard - a three act M:tG block by Fallingman Eldangard Stormfront Ragnarok
Yeah the flavor is a scary dude making another creature weak, which doesn't come across well.
Card is nice. 

He was killed by a nezumi there...

He wasn't killed. Even Bolas said he found him alive, if mindscrambled.
Wait, there are flavor Nazi's here?
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
Wait, there are flavor Nazis here?

Fixed.
Wait, there are flavor Nazis here?

Fixed.

D'oh
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
Flavor might come off better if target creature got -X/-X based off either the damage done by the creature with Fear(Intimidate) (difficult design) or off some stat of the creature's (power, toughness, CMC).

Can be redundant, but either way its a decent card.  That's all being said under the assumption I'm guessing wrong on the flavor:

Am I guessing right that the creature getting -X/-X and the creature getting Fear are supposed to be controlled by the same player?  If so, it needs a LOT of tweaks...
Break the Card: A great contest run by Dilleux_Lepaire in the Cards and Combo's forums! Support the Card: An homage to Break the Card I run on the You Make the Card forums! Support the Card winners:
Show
Week 1: Savor the Moment - Winner: ConfusedAsUsual!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29788879/CONTEST_Card_Support:_Savor_the_Moment?pg=1
Week 2: Grinning Ignus - Winners: Lobster667 and VRdragoon!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29797229/CONTEST_Support_the_Card:_Grinning_Ignus?pg=1
Week 3: Transcendence - Winner: Dilleux_Lepaire!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29806577/CONTEST__Support_the_Card:_Transcendence?pg=1
Week 4a: Rofellos's Gift - Winner: SuperSpawnWrithe!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29816423/CONTEST_Support_the_Card:_Rofelloss_Gift
Week 4b: Mortus Strider - Winner: Libe!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29820463/CONTEST_Support_the_Card:_Mortus_Strider
Week 5: High Priest of Penance - Winners: Dilleux_Lepaire and Dudibus!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29921687/CONTEST_Support_the_Card:_High_Priest_of_Penance?pg=1
Target creature gains fear. Each other creature gets -X/-X where x is that creature's power.
In my opinion, it should be -X/-0. Say you have a 4/4 creature on the field and use this card on him. There's a 3/3 creature on the opponent's field. Is it supposed to keel over and die in fear? Just some flavouring to think about.

Show
Upon the day that dragons were born, so to was the first white wig worn, by men who wished to make the world theirs, and in the process sorcery tears - the very fabric of space and time, dragging the dragons right into their prime, these monstrous beasts in philosophical mansions, stood right in the way of colonial expansions. To break these beasts a hero must be found, a hero of the future who can stand the sound - of centuries past and voices unfettered, and someone who'll carve dragon graves lettered - R, I, and P the three sacred symbols, that curse the dead to a land without gimbals. A land they'll never leave, because escape cannot conceive - itself, out of the grip of this mustachio'd hero, a Roosevelt who is comparable to zero. Family crest tattooed on his chest, the baddest m****rf****r this side of the West. And to the dismay of the colonial fools, their futuristic hero had to play by the rules, and the hero chosen by the dragons themselves, they summoned with a tome pulled from dusty shelves. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn, or so they said, as their dragon tails were waggin'. And up from the depths, as the earth shook, the Oldest of Ones opened eyes for a look - at the battle that was about to be waged, the human champion that stood enraged - on the precipice between hither and yon, to battle this most eldritch scion. And with that, the tension was broken, the combat began, and each soul had spoken - its very last words, because as soon as time had started, so to had it ended, and sentience departed.
Well, to be honest I wasn't really concentrating on the card's design. I was more intereasted in the fact that it's insinuating that the Phyrexians have discovered Kamigawa and are, even now, glorifying it with Phyrexia's presence.

"PEOPLE DO THINGS FOR A REASON"

- Dave Shedden

Purphoros' Tokens

Dimir all the way