silverblade paladin vs wild beastmaster in human deck

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
what is better? i did think silverblade was the shiz, but if you have the slightest bit of pump, beast master is pretty nuts, what are your thoughts?
My thoughts are trending toward wondering what the other 56 cards in your deck are. That tends to provide context.

Silverblade is much better the majority of the time.

I found Carmen Sandiego before you were born unless you're Zlehtnoba.

My thoughts are trending toward wondering what the other 56 cards in your deck are. That tends to provide context.

champion of the parish, burning tree, mayor, frontline medic, lighting mauler, boros charm, spear, bonfire, thundermaw. pretty much it besides lands, oh and domri rade

champion of the parish, burning tree, mayor, frontline medic, lighting mauler, boros charm, spear, bonfire, thundermaw. pretty much it besides lands, oh and domri rade

Then definitely silverblade, though I'd also invest in Frontline Medic. Decks like yours are so aggro they want plays that immediately change the board state. Playing a T1 Champion into a T2 BTE+Lightning is a swing for 7, T3 dropping the paladin and bonding it to the Champion is another swing for 12. That's pretty much game by T3.

I found Carmen Sandiego before you were born unless you're Zlehtnoba.

Then definitely silverblade, though I'd also invest in Frontline Medic. Decks like yours are so aggro they want plays that immediately change the board state. Playing a T1 Champion into a T2 BTE+Lightning is a swing for 7, T3 dropping the paladin and bonding it to the Champion is another swing for 12. That's pretty much game by T3.

my bad i have frontline medic, he is just to good, and i was running a human deck that won on turn 3 without silverblade but i do love the guy