[ICD] - Factory

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
So had this idea, feel free to comment:

Factory

Basic land - Factory

(: Add to your mana pool) 

Cheers!

A typical   trying to get somewhere in the Multiverse, allons-y?

DOCTOR WHO OOOOOOOOEEOOOOOOOO OOOOOOEEOOOOOOO (I'm weird, cant help it)

Famous Quotes:

144543765 wrote:
I was browsing through some cards in gatherer and I noticed something really odd - the transforming cards from Innistrad like Mayor of Avabruck have separate comments and ratings for each side. Isn't that totally stupid? It feels as senseless as having two different pages for each side of a split card or having different pages for Nimble Mongoose with and without threshold.

56965528 wrote:
*mutters under his breath* Squinty's Wife: "What was that!?!?" Umm, I said.... umm..... ahhh.... *another smack upside the head* Squinty's Wife: "Care to try again?" *shakes head vigerously* Squinty's Wife: "That's better." ~SE++ *whimpering*

Current deck goals:

NON-AGGRO, NON-MONO RED deck (Not getting very far with it though)

Standard mono red deck for FNM next Friday

Yay better Domain!

Yeah, apparently this (colorless basic) is called Bill's Land in R&D according to MaRo (It's a long story). They might do it eventually, but probably not. 
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
Oh, it's another version of the sixth basic land that so many people like to design to improve "domain" cards.. It's called "Barry's Land" and people might be interested in this article where Mark Rosewater explains the problem..
Yay better Domain!

Yeah, apparently this (colorless basic) is called Bill's Land in R&D according to MaRo (It's a long story). They might do it eventually, but probably not. 

Barry's Land.

Otherwise, yeah, they tried to do this multiple times (specially in Invasion and Alara blocks), but always ended up discarding the idea. Says something about its viability, doesn't it?

[<o>]
Sign In to post comments