Singapore

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Is there anyone in Singapore who wants to play?
I live in Malaysia, Melaka.... Not to far.

sometimes I come to S'pore, don't have much time for a game but keen for some trade 
Hi, Silvarion. My friends and I just started playing Dungeon Command recently (2 weeks ago). Do you have a playgroup as well? Where in Singapore are you (East, West, North)?
Hi, Silvarion. My friends and I just started playing Dungeon Command recently (2 weeks ago). Do you have a playgroup as well? Where in Singapore are you (East, West, North)?

Central We usually play on Tuesdays, sometimes Saturday afternoons. Tuesdays we play at the coffee shop (Kopitiam) in Plaza by the Park.
Not really a play group. Just 2 to 3 of us. There's 2 other places I know of that we can play at but one is a shop and we'll be expected to buy stuff from them. 

You can reach me at Silvarion-DC@yahoo.com.sg

I live in Malaysia, Melaka.... Not to far.

sometimes I come to S'pore, don't have much time for a game but keen for some trade 

When is your next trip to Singapore?

Not yet planned. Waiting Blood of Gruumsh to be avavailable

i'll send you a estate before coming 
Gorstag ... Actually, Blood of Gruumsh is already available. My friend had already opened 2 faction packs.

We had a couple of games and I must say that you need to complement it with STR cards from Heart of Cormyr or CON cards  from Curse of Undead unless you wanna include the cleric / druid for the WIS.
I preordered my set but still not available

Where did you purchase your set in Singapore??
Sign In to post comments