Clerics of The Trickster (Dexterity or Charisma vs Strength or Constitution) for the Bonus

When Making a decision on abilities for a player's Halfling Cleric of the Trickster, Strength or Constitution do not fit the stats for a follower of The Trickster who will use Dexterity or Charisma more when being granted two Skills in Sneak, Bluff, and Disguise.  Thus, we determined it was fine to allow the Cleric to choose a more fitting ability for their ability bonus that better fit their Deity preference.

I wanted to make a Note here in hopes that this sort of Flavor make choices with character building fluent.  I haven't checked all of the others threads but did try a search.  This is worth making a note of.  Not sure if it has been noticed or mentioned before so here it is. 

This request is goes out in the name of Jakert Fleet Wink
Then the only suitable followers for the Trickster would be halflings, humans, and wood elves if the other races only give bonuses other than DX and CHA. 

Use your dials the way you see fit.  Fluent Character Building?  Optimizing?  Whatever....

"The Apollo moon landing is off topic for this thread and this forum. Let's get back on topic." Crazy Monkey

Constitution is useful to every character.
Would be nice if Charisma served some other role for clerics. Hell, for anybody. All it does is boosts social checks and optionally limits magic items. Not a lot of Charisma saves either.
Would be nice if Charisma served some other role for clerics. Hell, for anybody. All it does is boosts social checks and optionally limits magic items. Not a lot of Charisma saves either.

Well CHA is pretty sweet for paladins...

I just pretend like the paladin never happened. I'll give them a second chance.