Dungeons of Dread Excerpts - Dungeons of Dread: Tomb of Horrors

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dungeons of Dread Excerpts
Tomb of Horrors

By D&D Team

Welcome to Dungeons of Dread, the archival collection of adventure modules S1 through S4. All four of these scenarios are durable fan favorites that have stood the test of time, albeit for very different reasons…

Talk about this column here.

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

So excited for this. I just started a campaign for which I plan to use at least two, possibly three or all four of these modules. It will be nice to have a fresh new hardcover book to run them out of.
I'm actually really excited about this myself.  I'm also really interested to know if there will be more releases of old modules as well.

Does anyone know when WOTC announces the releases for the rest of the year? 
They have already announced the A series (Slave Lords) which even includes a new A0 module.

I am hoping they'll do GDQ and T1-4 as well, but so far no word on that.

All around helpful simian

The original GDQ series modules and the Temple of Elemental Evil are all available in PDF form on dndclassics.com.

G1-3: Against the Giants
D1-2: Descent into the Depths of the Earth
D3: Vault of the Drow
Q1: Queen of the Demonweb Pits

T1: The Village of Hommlet
T1-4: Temple of Elemental Evil  

Yeah I know, I just would love to have a really nice, solid, physical book to add to my collection. pdfs are useful, but no substitute for a real book, imo.
Just got mine today from a local comic shop who had it early some how.  anyways, I love the book!  Totally awesome!  I'm currently doing a homebrew campaign and plan to use these modules as part of my story.  Tomb of Horrors will be a nice break from our normal hack and slash.  Keep up the great work WoTC!

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/1.jpg)

nerdworld.blog.com