Aurelia the warleader

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
when Aurelia says you can take a second combat phase, are your creatures healed back to normal health or does the damge stack? someone help me please :3
when Aurelia says you can take a second combat phase, are your creatures healed back to normal health or does the damge stack? someone help me please :3

Damage stays marked on a creature until end of turn. Gaining another combat phase won't change this, the creatures aren't 'healed'. Be careful.

[<o>]

The damage remains marked on your creatures.
Another Question while this is here. How would cards like Savage Beating and Aggravated Assault be put on the stack while Aurelia, the Warleader is on the field and has attacked for the first time?
Aurelia's combat phase will be pushed back and the one from Savage Beating or Aggravated Assault will happen first

(Aggravated Assault has a "sorcery timing" restriction, so it's hard to activate it before Aurelia has been through all her combat phases)
proud member of the 2011 community team
Aurelia's combat phase will be pushed back and the one from Savage Beating or Aggravated Assault will happen first

(Aggravated Assault has a "sorcery timing" restriction, so it's hard to activate it before Aurelia has been through all her combat phases)

can savage beating be casted right before the Aurelia? Since its an instance?
yes, but that is not optimal since all your attackers will be tapped in the third combat phase
yes, but that is not optimal since all your attackers will be tapped in the third combat phase

Couyld you explain this please? I was wondering about the Double strike principle. Since they would not heal I though that it would help them stay alived.
I assumed you wanted the mode with the extra combat phase

the "problem" is that both Aurelia and Savage Beating untap right then and there, so after the second combat phase when the third one starts the creatures are still tapped
Thanks, I understand now.
Sign In to post comments