Lost in the Woods FTW

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
I am going to build this, and I am going to win with it. It may take many games to actually get a victory, but it will all be worth it when it works.

Land
4x Breeding Pool
4x Temple Garden
41x Forest

Main
4x Lost in the Woods
4x Farseek
3x Azor's Elocutors
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.
Seems worse than

57x Forest
4x Lost in the Woods

Or even

60x Forest
1x Lost in the Woods 

3,000th post: September 5, 2010 4,000th post: March 24, 2012 Winner of the YMTC Ravnica War of the Guilds contest as guild Dimir.

Snapcaster Mage is the best card of all time. How do you deal?

Ya even though this deck MOST likely won't work, with your idea one removal spell loses me the game. I mean with 49 *forests, the lost in the woods is gonna stop 90% of attacks. and the Elocutors are subject to removal as well so having 3 in there is a safe number for me to go on. and farseek was added recently to ramp out the woods faster for aggro
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.
This isn't draft, guys.

(at)MrEnglish22