White/Red/Blue help!

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
I want to make a Commander deck with white, red, and blue, but I can't find any creatures that fit my deck! It's Izzet, lots of drawing cards, centered on Niv-Mizzet from the duel deck. Any suggestions? 
Who is your commander?

Current EDH Decks: Radha Timmy, Oona exile/mill, Edric aggro, Marath tokens, Uril Voltron, Ertai counters, Sek'Kuar sac engines, Ezuri elf tribal, Oloro life gain, Zedruu tokens, White Mikaeus indestructible, Riku allies, Ghave synergy, Momir Vig Simic to a fault, Zur pillow fort/extort, Cromat artifacts, Rafiq aggro, Nekuzar zombies, Prossh creature beats, Roon ETB/bounce, Garza Zol vampires.

Currently Niv-Mizzet, but I can't use white with him. I want to know if there's a creature with all three of those colors that fits my Izzet deck. The main card I want to use is Isperia, Supreme Judge, since that would work really well with Niv-Mizzet. I would just do a Standard deck, but Niv-Mizzet is illegal.
Having the deck center on a creature not your commander might be tough.

3DH4LIF3

Your best bets are Zedruu, Intet, or scrapping white.

Current EDH Decks: Radha Timmy, Oona exile/mill, Edric aggro, Marath tokens, Uril Voltron, Ertai counters, Sek'Kuar sac engines, Ezuri elf tribal, Oloro life gain, Zedruu tokens, White Mikaeus indestructible, Riku allies, Ghave synergy, Momir Vig Simic to a fault, Zur pillow fort/extort, Cromat artifacts, Rafiq aggro, Nekuzar zombies, Prossh creature beats, Roon ETB/bounce, Garza Zol vampires.

Your best bets are Zedruu, Intet, or scrapping white.

Intet is green, not white. Your thinking of

<----- Loser.

There are only three legends in those three colors Numot, the Devastator, <a href="../Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=236477" rel="nofollow">Ruhan of the Fomori</a>, or <a href="../Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=236499" rel="nofollow">Zedruu the Greathearted</a>.  Your other option is to go all colors. Of those, you would probably want to go <a href="../Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=116745" rel="nofollow">Scion of the Ur-Dragon</a> to tutor for Niv.  What exactly are you trying to do?  What do you plan to do with isperia, supreme judge?  What is the combo you have in mind?  grand melee? fumiko the lowblood? or just trying to make it hurtfull for opponents to attack you?