Animated Feline

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Animated Feline -
Creature - Cat
: If there are three or more objects on the stack, untap Animated Feline and it gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
Ramsis was just going for a nap, but suddenly, her greatest enemy appeared. Today, she would catch that mysterious red light dot.
2/2

I'm not sure about the color of this ability, its trigger appears to be blue-red but its effect seems to be white-green..
Animated Feline

Versus a statue of a cat, I guess?

~SE++ 

http://forum.nogoblinsallowed.com/index.php

There you go! ^.^

Statue Of A Cat -
Artifact
: If Statue Of A Cat isn't a creature, it becomes a X/X cat creature until end of turn, where X is the number of objects on the stack. (Please don't abuse this ability by playing en-kor creatures.)
Being made of stone hasn't decreased her curiosity.

I'm not sure whether it's obvious enough how this ability works or not, if there's no object on the stack you'll have to activate this ability 4-5-6 times, and the 1-2-3 copies of that ability that resolve first actually manage to pump + untap this creature..
That works well with the first creature (although I don't think wizards likes dabbline in that desing space too much, it pulls the curtain too far back so to speak), but the artifact would kill itself after the last ability resolved if you did activate it in response to something.

The flavor of the statue is endlessly amusing though. 
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
Actually, the first clause of that ability should prevent the following copies of that ability from changing the power + toughness again and again..
Whenever a spell or ability is placed on the stack after the first;
  excited cat untaps and gets +1/+1 to end of turn.

That would trigger when two effects are on the stack.
Paying the extra mana in this case is a little harsh because one is likely to have spend mana already to stack 2 effects.
Sign In to post comments