LoD newbie question

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
allright yall dont laugh. just bought my first board game. i read the rulebook but it doesnt say anywhere about your very first action after your place the hero on the starting tile. do you start with monsters on the mush patches ? if not why are there patches on the starting tile. im sure ill be back with more questions.
Hi Enash, the first action after you put your  heroes , is  like the sequence card said,  movement , exploration, and  put a monster  in the new tile.
the movement of the monster are tile by tile, and they appear in the mush patch.  the mush patch of the starting tile is because eventually the monster will move by that place,  but they not appear at the beggining of the game .

Some encounters cards make you put monsters in the starting tile, i hope this answer your question , if you need something else, let me know.  
Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight. "Black Knight" Dungeon Command in Spanish Fb group - www.facebook.com/groups/591503270875957
thanks for the help crohum. im sure ill have more questions
Just got the game myself today, I also have a question. When does Gwenhyfar (sp?) the cat come into play?
Hey there, that is one of Drizzt's utilities right? You can bring it out on his hero phase I believe.
Yup, looks like it, in the advanced deck. Thanks for pointing out the right place to look.
Is a Ranger Utility Power U can select this power at begining of the game n´use instead of attacking
Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight. "Black Knight" Dungeon Command in Spanish Fb group - www.facebook.com/groups/591503270875957
I also have a newbie question. Can your hero level up past level 2?
Your hero cannot level up past level 2 within the base rules.  There are custom rules made by others which follow a standard guideline for leveling up past 2.  This is only necessary for campaign style adventures, even then, it is not needed.

Also, you should post questions in the forum seperately instead of hidden within someone elses question.  This likely ensures that your question is seen and answered quickly.