Community Build - Borborygmos

110 posts / 0 new
Last post
I liked the idea of a community build, because it was fun to see how it turned out.  Different influences, etc.  So I offer up another one!  This deck must try to revolve around using Borborygmos as a source of damage, but not necessarily combat damage. 

Rules! 

1. Each post can contain, at most, one card suggestion or a suggestion to remove one card
2. The deck must contain at least 40% land
3. Budget - None
4. Please don't double post.  Please wait for another post before you post another suggestion. 

I won't suggest the first card, because I named the commander.  Have fun! 

Cards:  60
Lands: 18

Cards removed:

Bloodbraid Elf
Countryside Crusher
Akroma, Angel of Fury

I am White/Green
I am White/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.

My Current EDH Decks: Rhys the Redeemed Token Elves | Wort, Boggart Auntie R/B Goblins | Brion Stoutarm | Rakdos, Lord of Riots | Tajic, Weapon with Mass Destruction | Jor-Kadeen the Prevailer | Melek, Izzet Paragon | Heliod Enchantments | Prossh Tokens and Sac | Captain Sisay Legendary Toolbox Beatdown | Marath Beast Tribal | Marath Token Combos | Horde of Notions Elemental Tribal | Zirilian Mono Red Dragon Tribal

Yes... I have 14 built decks used regularly, including 3 Boros Colored Decks. Don't judge me. =P

Gamble

So the same person just can't post twice in a row? Or not twice EVER?

I am White/Green
I am White/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.

My Current EDH Decks: Rhys the Redeemed Token Elves | Wort, Boggart Auntie R/B Goblins | Brion Stoutarm | Rakdos, Lord of Riots | Tajic, Weapon with Mass Destruction | Jor-Kadeen the Prevailer | Melek, Izzet Paragon | Heliod Enchantments | Prossh Tokens and Sac | Captain Sisay Legendary Toolbox Beatdown | Marath Beast Tribal | Marath Token Combos | Horde of Notions Elemental Tribal | Zirilian Mono Red Dragon Tribal

Yes... I have 14 built decks used regularly, including 3 Boros Colored Decks. Don't judge me. =P

University of Charleston School of Pharmacy, Class of 2016

My Peasant Cube: A Cube for the Commoners

Harmonize

@Metalevolence - I clarified in OP for double posting.

I've decided to get rid of the price stipulation.  Sorry folks, silly rule for ME to have put.

Sylvan Library

Anger.

Wish I could post more =X
Decks I run
Show
I currently run a deck for Standard, Modern, Commander and Legacy. For standard, I have a typical, horribly budget Rakdos Deck Wins. For Modern, I have a B/G/U/W Draw-go Reanimator featuring my favorite creature, Wurmcoil Engine. For Legacy, I'm trying too hard to break Pyromancer Ascension. I also run a Naya Zoo with all the oldies. For Commander/EDH, I'm running The Mimeoplasm. A little morals thing about me, I like winning through combos, but not infinitely. However quiet, I am a Christian, so feel free to tell me you are too, it's always a relief.
How to be saved?
Show
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved and your house. Book of Acts 16:31
Cheers!
scroll rack 

hear me out on this.  A general that let's you dump lands for damage,  keeps you out of land flooding on a good board keeps you in gas.  Now I'm not sure if you can keep enough cards in hand to make it worth while.   
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Life from the Loam was already suggested.  @ Fuddies, just wait until someone else has posted. @Mox, it's good, I'm waiting until someone suggestions Praetor's Council...  But that was the idea behind Creeping Renaissance.

Mine for this post is Natural Balance.

Thematically seismic assault fits.

3DH4LIF3

Yavimaya Elder - : Borborygmos deals 6+ damage to target opponent.
Sign In to post comments