Keeping in touch with everyone here.

9 posts / 0 new
Last post

ABANDON SHIP! All aboard Google+!

Anyone want to start getting together on Google+? If you're interested, drop me a line, or, if you'd rather, put your gmail in this very thread. I would just suggest not doing so in case you get flooded by those who spew filth.

Profile Picture taken with implied permission from Trildar.

KeeperofManyNames wrote:

Alright, new theory: these forums are an experiment in ultraminimalism. By Monday everything--yes everything--will be the color white, and typing any character will simply produce a solid rectangle of variable height and width.

ABANDON SHIP! All aboard Google+!

Anyone want to start getting together on Google+? If you're interested, drop me a line, or, if you'd rather, put your gmail in this very thread. I would just suggest not doing so in case you get flooded by those who spew filth.

If you PM 42 make sure to let him know if he can spread the information around. Makes it easier for everyone I'd think.

"The fuel on which science runs is ignorance. Science is like a hungry furnace that must be fed logs from the forests of ignorance that surround us. In the process, the clearing we call knowledge expands, but the more it expands, the longer its perimeter and the more ignorance comes into view." -Matt Ridley, Genome

As I said in "The Tavern", my real name is Mathias Zaman. If you need my email (because you want to play Guild Wars 2 with me or whatever), just send me a PM. If you want to play Team Fortress with me (or Alien Swarm, but I suck at Alien Swarm), my Steam name is Yxoque. Same on Reddit. You could probably find me on Facebook, but I'm extremely passive towards that, so I wouldn't bother.

After the official forums lost most of their functionality, a once vibrant community of Vorthos was wiped out.The survivors founded a new place to discuss all things concerning with the art, flavor and storylines of Magic: The Gathering. Come join us.

my real name is Mathias Zaman.

That's so frakking cool.
Hairless, what's up? Do you have a gmail y/n? Do you read your PMs y/n?

KeeperofManyNames wrote:

Alright, new theory: these forums are an experiment in ultraminimalism. By Monday everything--yes everything--will be the color white, and typing any character will simply produce a solid rectangle of variable height and width.

my real name is Mathias Zaman.

That's so frakking cool.

My name, or the fact that I'm willing to share it?

After the official forums lost most of their functionality, a once vibrant community of Vorthos was wiped out.The survivors founded a new place to discuss all things concerning with the art, flavor and storylines of Magic: The Gathering. Come join us.

You should see Yanmato's name...

You can find me by way of the book head logo through 42 and Yxoque. I use pretty much the same name everywhere I go.
You should see Yanmato's name...

You can find me by way of the book head logo through 42 and Yxoque. I use pretty much the same name everywhere I go.

If you look up his profile on these boards you'll find Marshall Banana. I'm pretty sure his initials are just M.B. and he comes up with random names to fit.

KeeperofManyNames wrote:

My name, or the fact that I'm willing to share it?

Yes.
Hairless, what's up? Do you have a gmail y/n? Do you read your PMs y/n?

I'm hairlessThoctar pretty much everywhere.
Feel free to add me or not or whatever.