Bant control or R/U/W?

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Just looking at the lists, most of the cards are fairly similar, but what do you like better and/or does better as a whole?
The decks are completely different. Sharing cards doesn't make them the same.

IMAGE(http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g424/syreal94/SIGS1AL.png) Sig by zpikduM.

That's like asking whether you should be a street thug or a baseball player.  They both use baseball bats, but aside from that, they really don't have anything in common.

Why does everyone think I'm phantom lancer? QFT:

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
omg snortng so much febbdelicious /intocixated in rl
That's like asking whether you should be a street thug or a baseball player.  They both use baseball bats, but aside from that, they really don't have anything in common.

I would disagree with that statement, but I think Shadow would call me a racist.

IMAGE(http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g424/syreal94/SIGS1AL.png) Sig by zpikduM.

Well that's why I asked what one would like better. Maybe someone likes being a street thug better, but why? You missed the point entirely.
Don't play either. Play Esper.

(at)MrEnglish22

But why?
But why?

Isn't that the quintessential question of the universe?

Why does everyone think I'm phantom lancer? QFT:

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
omg snortng so much febbdelicious /intocixated in rl
Sure is. Could also be how or what.
Because Esper does what Bant does but better, and URW is just a boring deck in my eyes.

(at)MrEnglish22

Because Esper does what Bant does but better, and URW is just a boring deck in my eyes.

Esper doesn't kill with Kessig Wolf Run! Play Bant splash Red. I saw an updated list where a guy was maindecking 2 Geist of Saint Traft instead of the 2 usual Centaur Healer, and I think I may try that out.

I would disagree with that statement, but I think Shadow would call me a racist.

That doesn't even make sense.  

Please keep pouring the esper koolaid down your throat.
 I prefer UWR. It does really well against aggressive decks. It has Augur/ Reckoner to hold back creatures while being back up by removal. Post Board it does pretty well against control also. Four Geist of Saint traft and some ways to mill the control player. 
It all depends on your meta and what you expect to play against.

For me UWR does well.  
Blue White CONTROL