Not sure about a card

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
New to this but I saw a guy using a combo the other day that I kind of liked but I dont know what one of the cards were.  He was using standard green guy that when you remove a counter from him and he dies he comes right back to the battlefield alond with something that where he removes a counter he draws a card.

can someone help with what cards he was using?

Sounds like Zameck Guildmage in combination with a green undying creature like Young Wolf or Strangleroot Geist. He still needs a way to get the undying creature to die (likely a sacrifice outlet, that simply let's him sac the creature for "free", e.g. Falkenrath Torturer) and some mana to activate the Guildmage's second ability each time.

My second community draft, with the format being Zendikar/Worldwake/Rise of the Eldrazi, is now facing the Rise of the Eldrazi. If you like to draft, maybe check it out. We'd like to hear your thoughts on the picks.

CD2: General

My community draft experiment with DTK/DTK/FRF is concluded now. If you want to, you can check it out and maybe build some decks from the pools. I've already build my own take on that.

Once again aced the Rules Advisor test (Feb 2015). (I still make mistakes now and then, but who doesn't.)

"Simple questions" usually need rather complex answers, while complex questions often come down to no more than a simple "yes" or "no".

Druids' Repository may be good in that deck.
Thank you very much rezzahan!!! I think that is it!
Sign In to post comments