Unearthed Arcana reprint

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
i do not see the gygax fund link in the products page for this book. does this mean only the three core premium books are donating towards the fund? and not unearthed and future first edition reprints?
thanks, realmaster. let's split up!!!!! RIP Gary Gygax 1938-2008 RIP Dave Arneson 1947-2009 Click here to see my have/want list I have over 90 completed trades on Maxminis, WOTC and Hordelings under the same user name.
I believe so

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

I believe so

thanks, realmaster. let's split up!!!!! RIP Gary Gygax 1938-2008 RIP Dave Arneson 1947-2009 Click here to see my have/want list I have over 90 completed trades on Maxminis, WOTC and Hordelings under the same user name.
I also find it odd that this book is not part of the fund.

FYI, the Gygax Memorial Fund website has not posted a news update since August 2012. I have no idea what this means and I won't speculate unless I have more info.
Last thing I heard was that they got the go-ahead from the city of Lake Geneva for the memorial.

Just roll some dice.

RADIO FREE BORDERLANDS:

Explore the new D&D podcast that is a celebration of all eras of the game! Discussing the loves, challenges, topics, ideas, and news of this great hobby in both a contemporary and historical view.

http://radiofreeborderlands.libsyn.com/

Sign In to post comments