Paladin Crit range

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Just trying to find if there is a way to get expanded crit range on a Chaladin. I can't seem to find a way which is really too bad because of all the things you can do with feats if you can crit with radiant attacks.
Melegaunt's Darkblade or a Jagged Weapon
10/10 Would Flame Again: An Elite Paladin|Warlock The Elemental Man (or Woman): A Genasi Handbook The Warlord, Or How to Wield a Barbarian One-Handed The Bookish Barbarian Fardiz: RAI is fairly clear, but RAZ is different That's right. Rules According to Zelink!
Or MC fighter, use a gouge and go with Draeven Marauder.
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here
Don't forget the Unforgettable Cudgel!
Hybrid warlock, twofold pact into star at 11, use crusaders weapon, take student of caiphon.  Eldritch strike is now 18-20 crit.  Use the weapon as an implement, and now all your warlock powers are 18-20 as well.
Just trying to find if there is a way to get expanded crit range on a Chaladin. I can't seem to find a way which is really too bad because of all the things you can do with feats if you can crit with radiant attacks.

U2 Bless weapon + Power of the Sun[Domain] Feat = crit on 18-20 with +1 attack, +1d6 damage and  radiant vulnerability 3 with an at will that can be used as an MBA to boot.

Edit:  To expand on this, I like to Hybrid Avenger and take the charge suite with this build.  It makes a decent crit-fishing build that comes online at level 2.
MC Invoker for Invoker Implement Expertise and use a staff or one of the rods that can be used as a mace.
Don't forget the Unforgettable Cudgel!

How could I?

sorry to ressurect, but i could use a elaboration on this 

U2 Bless weapon + Power of the Sun[Domain] Feat = crit on 18-20 with +1 attack, +1d6 damage and  radiant vulnerability 3 with an at will that can be used as an MBA to boot.

Power of the sun makes sense to me, but what does "U2 Bless weapon" mean?? been wracking my brain in the builder to figur this out, but makes no sense to me

Utility power 'Bless Weapon' at level 2.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.
DOH!!!
*FACEPALM* 
thans for the amazingly fast answer
i will now go bash my forhead against a wall :P