Looking for a delve

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
greetings all, im sure remember a certain delve that was short lived, fire from the sky, if anyone could help me obtain it i would be very happy, i've been trying to collect as much gammaworld stuff as i can. thanks in advance. also, if you have a delve or adventure not already posted please toss it at me.
The author of that adventure (@brainclouds on twitter) got a Cease and Desist order from WotC, so it is no longer available. I have a Gamma World two page mini delve available on my blog: 
www.rovingbandofmisfits.com/2011/11/two-...
Check out my blog over at Roving Band of Misfits, or follow me on Twitter
yeah i had heard about that i was just checking to see if anyone had a copy they could share through some form of file transfer. they only had a problem people other than themselves profiting off it it seems, or at least that was my understanding. at any rate, the link didnt seem to go anywhere but i think i had already aquired it when you intially posted it. it was realy cool, thanks for the content. Anyone else with interesting adventures to share?
I sent you a message to contact me.
Yeah, I missed out on "Fire from the Sky" as well. I hear it was awesome. Undecided

Marv (Finarvyn) Master of Mutants (MA and GW) Playing 5E D&D and liking it! OD&D player since 1975

Sign In to post comments