MUSIC for the Tavern :)

29 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi everyone! I just joined and wanted to share some of my music with you All feedback is welcome!!!
[video=1518839]
[video=1518841]
www.fantasyviolin.com

THANK YOU for checking it out!!!
I would prefere more beer and wenches in the tavern.
President of the OTTer Research Council on the Universe
Smile ah, come onnn Tongue Out
Nyet!
President of the OTTer Research Council on the Universe
Arh.. FINE. I will bring out beer and wenches! Smile
What kind of beer and wenches?  Some of us are picky.
Chelsea FC - winner of 2012 FA Cup and Champions League Champions of Europe! Three Lions Resident Footie
This is QUITE a tavern!!! I am starting to like it )))))
Depends what you wanna do to the lady )))
I take it you are still stuck in line ))) Tongue Out how about this:
)) sorry!!! Tongue OutSmile
Wow, beautiful music Julia, I just might have to post some of my music on here too, I happen to be a pretty accomplished guitar player, ok not really, I only know 2 chords, the power chord and bar chord.
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
))))))))))))))
Any relation to Zamfir?

I dream of Beer Head Armies.

Autocard is our friend. [c‍]Urborg Mindsucker[/‍c] → Urborg Mindsucker

Not bad but I prefer Lindsey Stirling for all of my violin needs.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Awesome! I love both of the pieces you posted, but I think the second one is my favorite!
Bored out of your mind and looking for some entertainment? I've got you covered: http://ferrisbuellersnewkidney.blogspot.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/NintenDani7184
))) I'd love to hear it!!!!
I got two notes in and decided that I had exceeded my non-rock violin quota for the year.  Sorry.
"Today's headlines and history's judgment are rarely the same. If you are too attentive to the former, you will most certainly not do the hard work of securing the latter." -Condoleezza Rice "My fellow Americans... I've just signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. Bombing begins in five minutes." - Ronald Reagan This user has been banned from you by the letters "O-R-C" and the numbers "2, 3, 4, and 6"
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
I do, however, have one last lesson on this subject. That last one? The only build in this post that can one-shot average opponents[by dealing twice as much damage as they have HP? I would argue that it is not optimized. Why isn't it optimized? Because it's overkill. Overkill is NOT optimizing. This means that there are portions of this build dedicated to damage which can safely be removed and thrown elsewhere. For example, you probably don't need both Leap Attack AND Headlong Rush at the same time. You could pick up Extra Rage feats for stamina, feats to support AoO effects, feats that work towards potential prestige classes, and so on. However, you could also shift our ability scores around somewhat. I mean, if you're getting results like that with 16 starting Strength, maybe you can lower it to 14, and free up four points to spend somewhere else - perhaps back into Charisma, giving you some oomph for Intimidating Rage or Imperious Command if you want. You can continue to tune this until it deals "enough" damage - and that "enough" does not need to be "100%". It could easily be, say, 80% (leaving the rest to the team), if your DM is the sort who would ban one-hit killers.
Tempest_Stormwind on Character Optimization
So when do you think Bachmann will be saying she met a mother the previous night that had a son who got a blood transfusion using a gay guy's blood, and now the son is retardedly gay?
When she meets CJ's mom?
Resident Pithed-Off Dragon Poon Slayer of the House of Trolls
)))))))))*********

Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Kiss

I hate you.  

I was just kidding, im pretty self conscious, and I just couldnt bring myself to post my music online for everybody to hear, and we all know how i dont like to make an ass of myself, er wait, who am i kidding? I'll see if i cant find some of the songs we recorded back in the day and upload em to youtube or whatever. I used to have this room mate with a 4 track recorder, He didnt pay any rent but he let me play with his 4-track, and he got me some stuff, not money but its green, anyways, we recorded some pretty interesting stuff, I guess it could be best described as Electronic-Experimental-Ambient music.

I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
Hey thanks for posting that, thats really boosted my self esteem, Im waaaay better than Ross.
"that was....terrific!" )))))

I hate you.  

I was just kidding, im pretty self conscious, and I just couldnt bring myself to post my music online for everybody to hear,

Good thinking.
You will only be clowned, insulted, degraded, and belittled over it.

Good call.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
I was just kidding, im pretty self conscious, and I just couldnt bring myself to post my music online for everybody to hear,

Good thinking.

Good call.

Why would you clown, insult, degrade, and belittle him?
"Today's headlines and history's judgment are rarely the same. If you are too attentive to the former, you will most certainly not do the hard work of securing the latter." -Condoleezza Rice "My fellow Americans... I've just signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. Bombing begins in five minutes." - Ronald Reagan This user has been banned from you by the letters "O-R-C" and the numbers "2, 3, 4, and 6"
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
I do, however, have one last lesson on this subject. That last one? The only build in this post that can one-shot average opponents[by dealing twice as much damage as they have HP? I would argue that it is not optimized. Why isn't it optimized? Because it's overkill. Overkill is NOT optimizing. This means that there are portions of this build dedicated to damage which can safely be removed and thrown elsewhere. For example, you probably don't need both Leap Attack AND Headlong Rush at the same time. You could pick up Extra Rage feats for stamina, feats to support AoO effects, feats that work towards potential prestige classes, and so on. However, you could also shift our ability scores around somewhat. I mean, if you're getting results like that with 16 starting Strength, maybe you can lower it to 14, and free up four points to spend somewhere else - perhaps back into Charisma, giving you some oomph for Intimidating Rage or Imperious Command if you want. You can continue to tune this until it deals "enough" damage - and that "enough" does not need to be "100%". It could easily be, say, 80% (leaving the rest to the team), if your DM is the sort who would ban one-hit killers.
So when do you think Bachmann will be saying she met a mother the previous night that had a son who got a blood transfusion using a gay guy's blood, and now the son is retardedly gay?
When she meets CJ's mom?

Good thinking.

Good call.

I wouldn't.
But you know as well as I who would.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine

Good thinking.

Good call.

I wouldn't.
But you know as well as I who would.

I would, if I thought it sucked.

User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
When she meets CJ's mom?
))))

Dear all,

I wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone on this forum who supported and helped with releasing my first CD, "Legends: Fantasy Violin"!!! The CD is now released, and I am happy to share a free download of the album title song, "Legends", with all of you - please visit http://www.fantasyviolin.com/music.html to download this track!

I am also working on the new project right now, - a new fantasy violin release "Excalibur", and I would be very grateful if you would check out the project at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/okrusko/legends-fantasy-violin-cd-and-new-single-excalibur and help spread the word about it!

Thank you very, very much for being there!!!

Julia

Sign In to post comments