Essential Guide to Characters

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
This is what I feel would be a truly worthwhile endeavor: a full guide to all the major Characters in Dungeons & Dragons. This would encompass all of the major characters in the D&D  Universe. No gaming stats would be included in this book only basic Stats (Hight, Weight, Gender, Hair Color, Eye Color, ETC.) and each individual would be given a small color circle to indicate good or evil Good would be a green and blue circle. Evil would be red and black Neutral would be a grey circle all of the Characters would have Discription, Powers, Psych Profile, And History. Discription, Powers and History would be obvious Psych Profile would be in where the mind of the characters are explored  the Artwork would be depicting all of the characters from the different settings interacting with one another. In case you were wondering where this thought came from think 'Essential Guide to Characters in Star Wars'. the centerpiece (while they would be seprate from the book itself) would be two posters the first would be a full sized poster in where all the characters are interacting with one another the other would be a full  portrait o the characters like a family gathering or a graduating class
Another Endeavor that can be equally worthwhile would be an essential cronology of Dungeons & Dragons. This would encompass the full histories of all the campaign settings; Dragonlance, Forgotten Realms, Greyhawk, Dark Sun, Ravenloft, Birthright, Kara-Tur, Etc. this would involve a detailed history of each setting from the Ancient Past to the Current Age and to make this even better is also add all possible futures in each of the settings in where they can provide inspiration for players and DM's. Think of 'The Grand History of the Realms'.

"The Great Conjunction is the end of the world... Or the begining."  The Dark Crystal  
If you mean this as a fan project I'd totally throw my name in, at least for Dragonlance, which is my favorite setting that essentially shaped my life.