Lords of Creation- Wiki Updates and Progress

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
---
Hello There!

Rather then repeatedly posting lists of possible articles to be made on the LoC Wiki, I (Well, Topheh has, because I'm a fool.) created this thread as the base of discussing work on the Wiki, including who is volunteering themselves to work on the wiki and what pages may be added.

As before, the list of pages below will use a key

BOLD means the page has already been created but still needs work, which every topic will be in to some extent until the game ends and the setting is "Complete"

Different colours indicate different players who will be working on the page. Split Colours indicate a shared effort. If you would like to work on the wiki, please reply saying so and stating which colour you will be identified with, and what pages you intend to work on.

Players currently working on the wiki are:

Jamespies
Topheh
FF6Shadow
Joran

The list of articles is as follows:

Gods

Zebus
Agni
Marcus
Leaf
Pruinus
Onus
Azgo
Sa
Yr
Tasoe
Thereus
Urru
Umbra

Exarchs
Artun
Cumbrous
Seg
The Horned Knight
Ka'vah (Scorch)

Pharos
Brother Branch

Locations
The Crown
The Earth Motes
The Godcrater
The Halls Of Creation
Twilight Garden
Eternal Volcano
Southern Mountains

Artifacts
The Apostate's Bane
The Reaping Sword
The Beacon

Planes
The "Normal" Plane
The Great Beyond (The After Life)
The Shadow
The Moon

Heroic Races (Races that are available as Player Characters within the setting)
Galeb Duhr
Humans
Agni'Vohda
Nix
Arctic Elves
Dwarves
Luminaries (Not sure if this counts as it's own race, but here's the best place to put it I can think of)

Monster Races (To an extent, all Heroic races have some presence here as most likely a few hostile, statted "monsters" will come from each race.)
Guardian Angels
Craterspawn
Angels Of Death
Shadows
Soulfiends
NightWalkers
Golems
Chromatic Dragons

People
It
Koga
Scorch
Char
Dayros
Onyxixus
Noctis

Nations
N/A

Settlements
Avarom

Organizations
Anima Guard

Other
Winter (Season)
Primal Spirits
Magic

Plants
Winter Berries

Addiontially, a summary page will be created for each of these categories, listing all of the examples in a single page easy for brief reading to see if anything sticks out. I've created a summary page for races and classes.

No-one has to work on the wiki, you can simply enjoy the game. However, If I am correct everything that occurs in the game is viable to be recorded on the wiki and the creators intended descriptions and overall "Feel" may be lost and their efforts recorded from a third person.

Thanks, Joran!   I think occasional posts to the OOC reminding people of this thread would be very helpful.

I'll be 'red' I guess, and I'll handle my stuff... so Agni, the Agni'Vohda, the eternal volcano, and parts of Artun and Scorch (although Scorch is now mostly Azgo's).  I'll also handle the game history, of course. I'm in a particularly busy period of the year, so I don't want to commit to doing other things just yet, but I'll try and expand outwards if I have the time in a few weeks.
Just a suggestion; rather than have a million differenct colors on the list maybe stick with three.  A "Done" color, a "Work-in-progress" color and a "Not yet started" color.
ƸȌƷ
@Moondoggy:
i like your suggestion but thats what I'm using bold for everything is a work in progress until the game ends. I'll probably do the majority of my editing after the game has ended.