Best gate crash intro deck?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
What is the best one to buy and why?
Thanks! 
You a fan of music? Check my music out at https://soundcloud.com/kajamaz I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
They're all pretty mediocre.  None of them contain any cards of value, and in fact, every one of them you could easily reconstruct substantially cheaper buying singles from vendors rather than paying deck MSRP.

If I had to play one, I'd play the Simic one.  If you can get hands on a Gatecrash Event Deck rather than an Intro Deck, go there instead.
They're all pretty mediocre.  None of them contain any cards of value, and in fact, every one of them you could easily reconstruct substantially cheaper buying singles from vendors rather than paying deck MSRP.

If I had to play one, I'd play the Simic one.  If you can get hands on a Gatecrash Event Deck rather than an Intro Deck, go there instead.

Looks interesting but not too great, any other oppinions on what the best gatecrash decks are?

You a fan of music? Check my music out at https://soundcloud.com/kajamaz I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
My directionless casual decks are mediocre. Modern-day intro packs are TERRIBAD. The best Gatecrash intro deck is 3 Gatecrash boosters with 22 basic land mixed in.
My friends and I tried all then intro packs to see how they worked. All were fun but, for the most part we have removed all of the cards they came with, except for lands while improving the decks.

what are your qualifications of 'best'? you are going to have to be more specific
Specificaly, the question was about which one is the "best to buy."  Given that criteria, the answer is pretty clearly "none."  All of the Gatecrash Intro Decks are really awful, and a waste of money to all but the most casual of players (and even then, it's still a purchase with poor value).
I allready own a lot of cards so i can replace quite a few ;)
I really wanna buy a intro, im stuck on either Boros Battalion or Gruul Goliaths
I like light and fire combo and it looks very aggro, combined with some cards i own!
Grull Goliaths has some beast cards, huge beatsticks, Nice combos.
Should i buy boros battalion, seems better ;|? 
I am Blue/White
As I said, "every one of them you could easily reconstruct substantially cheaper buying singles from vendors rather than paying deck MSRP." - if you're planning to replace a bunch of the cards, it becomes even cheaper.

Find the cards you won't be replacing.  Find a vendor that sells cards.  Buy just those cards.  Save money. 
I allready own a lot of cards so i can replace quite a few ;)
I really wanna buy a intro, im stuck on either Boros Battalion or Gruul Goliaths
I like light and fire combo and it looks very aggro, combined with some cards i own!
Grull Goliaths has some beast cards, huge beatsticks, Nice combos.
Should i buy boros battalion, seems better ;|? 

Clearly, the point isn't getting across, but if you're that dead set that you want an Intro, buy the Boros. There. Done. You're welcome WotC.
Sign In to post comments