Hey, what the hell. I like the following:
- Simplified feat selection through specialty
- Simplified skill selection through background
- Class options for all in easy to manage packets: tradition/scheme/style/domain
- Mechanics coming in a slightly more predictable way
- A reduction (elimination?) of interacting feat prerequisites.
- Simpler monster math
Basically I like that it offers the same level of character customisation, but in ways that are easier to deal with and with clear strategies on getting the right options based on character concept.