Burn at the Stake Forth Turn Kill

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
www.roguedeckbuilder.com (coming soon) Facebook www.youtube.com/roguedeckbuilder
Edit out the first 20 seconds, and I might try to watch it.

(at)MrEnglish22

A certain unsubtle troll once said that, in magic deckbuilding, it's best not to thing of possibilities, but of probabilities.

Why does everyone think I'm phantom lancer? QFT:

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
omg snortng so much febbdelicious /intocixated in rl
No f***s were given that day though, because not everyone one plays it like poker or gives a crap about top decks.
No f***s were given that day though, because not everyone one plays it like poker or gives a crap about top decks.

This post reads as: being bad at magic is fun!
No one is good at Magic.

It is a matter of who sucks the least.

I'd be more impressed if the game didn't involve Goldfish, Trout, or Salmon.
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/0a90721d221e50e5755af156c179fe51.jpg?v=90000)
Wow, nice draw. UR has some good stuff going on:

T1: Steam Vents
T2: Sulfur Falls, Goblin Electromancer
T3: Land, Guttersnipe, get in for 2
T4: Land, get in for 4, finish off immediately if hand is good enough: Searing Spears/Skullcracks/cantrips, or hold permission for T5 kill.
Standard Pauper! (play it on MTGO)
Nice job keeping the dream alive with Epic Experiment Kevin!... I just wish Gayfish i mean Gatecrash had something more to offer to it other than shock lands....
A certain unsubtle troll once said that, in magic deckbuilding, it's best not to thing of possibilities, but of probabilities.

See, I'm not sure if you're talking about me, or yourself here. Because I feel like I said this once, and I also feel like you would call me an unsubtle troll.
But at the same time, you very well could also have said this. And you would also call yourself an unsubtle troll.

Hell, you would probably call every regualr in Standard General an unsubtle troll, and wouldn't be too far off. 

(at)MrEnglish22

See, I'm not sure if you're talking about me, or yourself here. Because I feel like I said this once, and I also feel like you would call me an unsubtle troll.
But at the same time, you very well could also have said this. And you would also call yourself an unsubtle troll.

Hell, you would probably call every regualr in Standard General an unsubtle troll, and wouldn't be too far off. 

I don't remember saying this.  If I did, I was probably just quoting you.

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
As a regular, I am offended.

I am subtle enough. 

IMAGE(http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g424/syreal94/SIGS1AL.png) Sig by zpikduM.

Subtlety is just plain mean- at least when you blatantly troll them, they'll believe you when you give ACTUAL advice.

(at)MrEnglish22

Subtlety is just plain mean- at least when you blatantly troll them, they'll believe you when you give ACTUAL advice.

I don't try to be mean, but I don't try to not be mean either.

Show
139359831 wrote:
166199665 wrote:
Awesome vid
Sign In to post comments