3 x Profane Command
3 x Exsanguinate
3 x Buried Alive
1 x Nightmare Incursion

Lands

2 x Cabal Coffers
2 x Leechridden Swamp
16 x Swamps

Any suggestions are welcome. Deck seems to work well 1v1 and in multiplayer. On occasion it seems like I may need some quiker creatures, but other times it's fine. Seems to ramp out mana at a decent and reliable pace.

[*c]Dark Ritual[*/c], typed out WITHOUT the *'s in it will give you Dark Ritual.
Never mix Infect and non-Infect. It just dosent make sense. a noob mistake
Dude! Please Learn How to Autocard!
To Autocard individual cards type [c*]Into the Maw of Hell[/c*] and remove the asterisks to get Into the Maw of Hell or Stuffy Doll. Ta-Da! Autocarded! When Autocarding a deck type: Yay! Now people are actually look at your decklist properly and help you improve it! Excellent! You can tell that I love exclamation marks!
Basics to Building a Solid Deck
1. Try to run playsets of cards (meaning 4 of a card). This way your deck will win more consistently and you will draw your better cards more often. 2. Make sure to focus your deck on one single idea that can win you the game and make sure all the cards in your deck contribute to that idea. You have a limited number of cards so make sure all of them count. For example, your deck could be a Elf Tribal deck, an Aggro aggressive deck or maybe a Control deck. 3. Card advantage is very important. You need to understand that cards the draw you more cards are extremely helpful. The more cards you have in your hand the more options you have. With more options you have a greater chance at winning the game. 4. Removal is also quite important. Most decks more or less should run at least some removal. 5. Last but not least, make sure your deck is exactly 60 cards! Even 61 is not acceptable. Good luck in deck building!
there you go  again calling people noob bobbert...i was tempted to report this one tbh...just...learn manners please.

as usual you arent even right. While its generally true that you shouldnt mix, the creatures he has chosen are all so incredibly powerful that it makes sense to mix it. more power pr card in this case even out the negative synergy imo. the deck still might be better swapping the infect creatures for vampire nighthawk and lashwrithe - but thats debatable, wouldnt improve much if any and depends on the board.

Now as for the deck:

sol ring and demonic tutor kinda bad taste (not legacy legal) but if playgroup allows...

id cut phyrexian reclamation to 2, maybe even 1
ghoulcallers chant is nice but doesnt justify buried alive, even with reclamation in there - its a slow and roundabout way of getting draw imo - maybe get some black draw from arena or the demon that gives draw?
profane command ... decent with the ramp you have but still..i would cut to 1 as well - its only good when you have a lot of mana
exsanguinate really only worth it in multiplayer and there its great - keep if ½ or more of your games are mp, cut if not
nightmare incursion - neat effect, but sooo sloooow....id cut

even if you keep your infect creatures id still consider lashwrithe - its nasty with infect

in general the deck seems pretty weak vs fast decks - it takes a long time to get rolling and doesnt deal much in disruption. hard to fix without complete rebuild or sideboard though.

Thanks for the feedback and tips. And as for Bobbert, you do need some manners, I don't think I am a noob, been playing for over ten years. This was just a fun, mainly mp deck. It isn't as slow as it looks most of the time. I will consider all the things you have mentioned rawsugar, some good points in there. And I know the ring and tutor are not legacy legal, but we just play vintage kitchen table.

I will definitely cut 1 reclaimation and 1 ghoulcallers chant for 2 lashwrithe, despite how slow the x spells seem, they work very well. The deck is weak against very fast ones, luckily enough in my playgroup the fastest decks are usual played by me (except for this one!!).
Dang Guys! I'm so sorry. That was my brother, I need to tell him to get off my account. Sorry guys. If you don't believe me, just look! He did even use a period at the end of his sentence. 

As for the deck, I really like it.  I think the X spells do work well since you can be generating a lot of mana with the Cabal Coffers. I don't know if its been metioned, but I think you might need some card draw. In a slow paced deck, having a rather full hand is nice. I love Phyrexian Arena or maybe even Necropotence. Idk

@Rawsugar, I'm not quite sure I've called someone a noob before. I sure have called myself a noob, since thats what I am. I also don't see how I'm "usually" wrong. As I've mentioned I'm still rather new, but I like helping people and I think my information and suggestions are not bad most of the time and some people agree with me on my information. I don't want to start a argument, but sometimes you got to stay cool abot what you say. On my first deck, The B/W exalted deck, I agree with you on how HonorBasqait sounded sort of arrogant with his comments, but I think you sort of went over the top and took it a bit to far.

Please don't take this as a personal attack. Just like you guys, I would like more polite and helpful comments on this forum.
Dude! Please Learn How to Autocard!
To Autocard individual cards type [c*]Into the Maw of Hell[/c*] and remove the asterisks to get Into the Maw of Hell or Stuffy Doll. Ta-Da! Autocarded! When Autocarding a deck type: Yay! Now people are actually look at your decklist properly and help you improve it! Excellent! You can tell that I love exclamation marks!
Basics to Building a Solid Deck
1. Try to run playsets of cards (meaning 4 of a card). This way your deck will win more consistently and you will draw your better cards more often. 2. Make sure to focus your deck on one single idea that can win you the game and make sure all the cards in your deck contribute to that idea. You have a limited number of cards so make sure all of them count. For example, your deck could be a Elf Tribal deck, an Aggro aggressive deck or maybe a Control deck. 3. Card advantage is very important. You need to understand that cards the draw you more cards are extremely helpful. The more cards you have in your hand the more options you have. With more options you have a greater chance at winning the game. 4. Removal is also quite important. Most decks more or less should run at least some removal. 5. Last but not least, make sure your deck is exactly 60 cards! Even 61 is not acceptable. Good luck in deck building!
heh well tbh i might have been mixing you up w honor^^

in that case i guess i overreacted, and can't really say if you're the one i've noticed making some categorical general statements that while not wrong as such just aren't always true - like infect and normal here.

anyhoo - the post was still bad manners, but i retract anything else except my advice
@Bobbart, I will assume you are being honest. I did report your post, sorry that your brother caused you such troubles. As for the card draw, no necropotence, but I do have yawgmoths bargain I was considering using.
Thank you for the feedback everyone!!!!!
Urborg, tomb of yawgmoth is worth adding if you can. I wouldn't worry about dark rituals in multiplayer, it is card disadvantage for a slight increase in early game presence.

Magus of the coffers is something I've grown to love, for budget reasons. I'm not too sure about nightmare and Ob Nixilis, the fallen, they seem like added fatness that you don't really need.
HOW TO AUTOCARD! When posting in a text box, type [c]Plains[/c] to make your post showPlains.
Are you making a casual mill deck? Please read.
Control is the key of a mill deck. You should free up your mana as much as possible so that you can respond to whatever your opponent is doing. Having some way to remove threats, both real and percieved, is necessary to survival. Real threats are those that are already on the field, and are something a simple unsummon or doom blade can remove. Percieved threats are those that aren't on the field, something a simple duress or counterspell can deal with. Controlling the board will allow your mill deck to continuously perform, if you use permanent style mill, that is. One-Shot Mill spells are something you should avoid. You can toss tome scours at your opponent until your hand runs out, but that isn't going to be enough to mill them to death. With 1-shot mill spells, like tome scour, you have to treat them like burn spells. Therefore, the only "good" 1-shot mill spells are sanity grinding (in the right deck) and mind funeral. Try to find more permanent styles of milling, like memory erosion, hedron crab, and curse of the bloody tome, so that you don't have to waste your mana each turn doing something that those permanents can do with a single mana/turn investment. Keeping your mana open allows you to respond with control elements. ​Traumatize Rant​. Traumatize is a terrible card for a multitude of reasons. First, it costs 5 to cast, which is a large investment for a mill deck. Milling half a library sounds neat, but if you do the math, it really isn't that much. An average 60 card deck starts with drawing 7 cards. Then, barring any draw spells on their end, or ramp on yours, 5 turns will go by, where they draw 5 more cards, leaving 48 in the deck. Unless they had a deck with more than 60 cards, or you ramped it out, the most you'll ever mill with a single Traumatize on turn 5 is 24 cards. That's not too shabby, but hang on, there's more! If they drew any additional cards or if they were milled before turn 5, that number will be much lower. In addition, any more Traumatize's you draw will only mill less and less as the game goes on...which is the point of a mill deck. My whole point on Traumatize is the it is NOT worth the 5 mana investment, not even with haunting echoes. You can mill more than 24 before turn 5...which you can then cast the echoes. If you look at a mill deck like a burn deck, you'll notice that it takes longer to win with mill than with burn. For example, lightning bolt costs 1 and does 3 out of the 20 damage needed to win (barring any lifegain or damage prevention). For mill, that same investment of 1 would have to mill 9 cards out of an average 60 card deck to be the equivilent of lightning bolt. The problem is that there is no mill card that can do that...except hedron crab, over a period of time. The initial investment of 1 will pay off in 3 more land drops to make the crab equal to a bolt. However, the crab nets you more mill beyond those 3 land drops, making it better as the game draws on. Other cards, like curse of the bloody tome, are excellent ways of milling an opponent because the initial investment of is all you have to pay in order to put your opponent on a clock. All you have to do is stay alive, which is the true goal of a mill strategy. There are other ideas for mill decks that are specific to certain types of strategies. Combo mill decks can mill an entire player's library out from under them. Secondary mill strategies are usually tied to another strategy, like drowner of secrets in a merfolk deck, or halimar excavator in an ally deck. Milling can be done in certain decks that are able to ramp out enough mana to make use of the higher costing mill spells, like using 16 post to pay for X on sands of delirium or for ambassador laquatus. Multiplayer mill decks are even tougher to build, but can be done. Being a slower environment, it is easier to ramp in multiplayer, allowing for big X spells, like mind grind, to be useful. Consuming aberration is another star player. The more straightforward strategy is to use mesmeric orb and dreamborn muse while being the only deck at the table that can deal with it. There are always new strategies coming out with each set, so check gatherer for any new mill cards that you find to be the most fun for you! Now you can say that you haven't fallen into the trap that most new players fall into when they build their first mill deck!
@Keino, no tombs because I can't get them unless I buy and they are a bit pricey. What would you suggest instead of nightmare and ob??
crypt ghast has replaced magus, and wouldnt be a bad fit
Forgot about the ghast.
if you want them it might be time to get rid of the infect guys after all.

crusaders main use is to stop white and red agro dead in their tracks. if that sort of strategy is relatively rare in your meta, and it sounds like it, then its much less useful.
Any suggestions are welcome. Deck seems to work well 1v1 and in multiplayer. On occasion it seems like I may need some quicker creatures, but other times it's fine. Seems to ramp out mana at a decent and reliable pace.

Monoblack MP deck, eh?  I hope I can help.

As another poster said, the Dark Rituals can go - the speed they provide is mitigated both by only running two AND by all of the extra opponents you have to deal with.

Your deck sports lots of reanimation tricks, but no card draw otherwise.  May I suggest Seizan, Perverter of Truth for an interesting creature-based choice, Sign in Blood, or Syphon Mind for more straightforward draw, or Griselbrand or Yawgmoth's Bargain to put your life to good use and potentially chain your way through Exsanguinates?

Even with Coffers, Liliana, and a playset of Korlash, I would up the land count to 22-24 total - I like making land drops every turn.

Since you have a "swamps matter" thing going on, I want to second the recommendation of Lashwrithe.  Even if not sported by Vampire Nighthawk or another lifelinked creature, it is a BEAST in monoblack.  Given that this deck is mostly for MP games, Bonehoard is also a worthwhile consideration.  Other cards that care about swamps are Tendrils of Corruption, Mutilate, and Corrupt.  I wouldn't run more than a pair of the latter, though, as it can only hit one person.

I feel you may have too much of a reanimation theme going on, and nothing truly obscene to Reanimate (also fun with your lifegain).  Perhaps pull some of it (definitely Ghoulcaller's Chant... and Nightmare Incursion, for that matter) to make room for other cards.

Mimic Vat, for example, loves Phyrexian Obliterator, as well as several other potential powerhouses - even Howling Banshee, considering all your lifegain. 

The argument to mix and match powerful infect guys with noninfectors is strong, but I feel in this deck, is not strong enough.  Granted, I do tend to go all in with infect (my favorite method involves Grafted Exoskeleton and either Hydra Omnivore or Squallmonger, but that is another deck entirely) because it speeds up the game.

Enough rambling.  Time for breakfast.

Cheers!

A shout out to Gaming Grounds in Kent, Ohio and Gamers N Geeks in Mobile, Alabama. www.zombiehunters.org for all your preparation needs. http://shtfschool.com/ - why prepping is useful, from one who has been there.
@krichaiushii, 

Thanks for all the tips. Really gave me something to think about, I just got a Yawgmoth's Bargain for it. 

Will definitely be doing some tweaking when I can. Post the revamped version soon Thanks!!