Bad Tribal Format

53 posts / 0 new
Last post
So at the local card shop every couple months they have a "Bad Tribal" tournament. The basic rules are that you build a Tribal deck with 25 creatures of one type from any of the sets, the rest of the deck has to be Modern Legal. They have a list of banned tribes which are most of the good ones like Slivers, Goblins, Soldiers, Merfolk, Zombies, and I think Rats are on there too, then color specific tribes like White Clerics, Green Elves, and blue Wizards. They also have a regular Banned list like most formats with cards like Skullclamp and Cranial plating, although I don't remember the whole list. Does this sound cool to anybody else? I like the idea because I tend to use the lesser tribes anyway. I'm trying to build 2 of them at the moment and thought I'd go green since it's my strongest color. Any suggestions?

Wolf Deck

Dryad Deck
[deck]
4 Shanodin Dryad
4 Willow Dryad
4 Rushwood Dryad
4 Yavimaya Dryad
3 Somberwald Dryad
3 Vine Dryad
3 Dryad Sophisticate
4 Lush Growth
3 Blanchwood Armor
4 Serene Remembrance
4 Primal Bellow
20 Forest
[/deck]
I say that's BS. Instead of banning certain tribes, why not leave them and force everyone else to build tribes to their level? My playgroup has a similar thing going on once a week. The speed of the goblins, elves, and vampires has made everyone step up and build faster decks. And there plenty of lesser tribes that have answered the call. Elementals, giants, treefolk all have strong representation. There's even a dragon deck that can keep up with everything but the goblins and vamps. Our rules say 22 tribal cards and 1 creature that can step out of the tribe, and doesn't count towrds the 22. Fun format.

I think one of the "rules" we have that makes it possible for other tribes to be competitive is that everyone brings 6 decks, numbered 1-6, and at the beginning of a match, you roll a die to see which deck you're playing that match. You never know what deck you're playing against what deck. You HAVE to make sure all your decks are up to the task. And no sideboards either. Real men don't play sideboards. Tongue Out

As far as your decks go, I don't know enough about wolves to comment on that one, but I like the dryad list. Creative. I don't know if I'd play the Plains just for Trostani though. Worse comes to worse, you can Lush Growth one of your own lands. Keep it all forests for the cards that count on them.

Where be Dryad Arbor?

Some sort of mana ramp might be nice too. You'd think there would be a dryad that gave you mana, other than Dryad Arbor. I guess running Dryad Arbor as a creature would count as ramp, as well as boosting your forest count...
Both decks could use some buffs. The Wolves and Dryads both have a semi-unblockable thing going for them. Is Door of Destinies banned? If not, EXCELLENT card for a tribal deck that plays a lot of creatures. Also agree that Trostani is not worth splashing white. You have no tokens to populate or even big toughness creatures to gain life with. Also, both decks could use a Blanchwood Armor, Overrun or some version of that.
And no sideboards either. Real men don't play sideboards. Tongue Out

Hear, hear!

Banding is mad tech, so what about Timber Wolves?

Wolfir Avenger and Wolfir Silverheart are also wolves, and strong ones, at that.

I second the recommendation of Blanchwood Armor to these decks; from experience, the Armor on a Lone Wolf has won me games.

Cheers!

A shout out to Gaming Grounds in Kent, Ohio and Gamers N Geeks in Mobile, Alabama. www.zombiehunters.org for all your preparation needs. http://shtfschool.com/ - why prepping is useful, from one who has been there.
Playing tribal, I'd rather play Alpha Status. Depends on whether you regularly have out twice as many forests as critters.
You can turn the Green wolf deck into Green/Red and run Immerwolf and Pyreheart Wolf and Arctic Wolves Briarpack Alpha doesnt seem bad.

In addition running werewolves would be cool too, most of them are cheap to buy and they have lord suppourt
Imma guess sliver is banned. I would probs go spirit.
Totally forgot Alpha Status! Yikes! Also, flavorfully fitting. Run both! XD
25 creatures of one type from any of the sets, the rest of the deck has to be Modern Legal.

I didn't think he'd be able to use Alpha Status.

For either deck... Primal Command is always an option.

With the Dryad deck... I also agree that Dryad Arbor is needed.
Dryad Sophisticate also isn't a bad choice.
Thanks guys for all the suggestions, I made some changes to the list(or I will after this post). Any thoughts on what other decks or tribes might be good here?
I think one of the "rules" we have that makes it possible for other tribes to be competitive is that everyone brings 6 decks, numbered 1-6, and at the beginning of a match, you roll a die to see which deck you're playing that match. You never know what deck you're playing against what deck. You HAVE to make sure all your decks are up to the task. And no sideboards either. Real men don't play sideboards. Tongue Out

As far as your decks go, I don't know enough about wolves to comment on that one, but I like the dryad list. Creative. I don't know if I'd play the Plains just for Trostani though. Worse comes to worse, you can Lush Growth one of your own lands. Keep it all forests for the cards that count on them.

Where be Dryad Arbor?

I like your format way better but I have to play what they offer, but if I can get some friends together I can see me playing that alot. As for Trostani, I just put her in cuz I needed a 25th creature but I think I'll just trim a few others and add Dryad Sophisticate. The reason for no Arbor's is purely just because I can't afford them, if someone was to just hand me a playset for free they'd be in here.
Both decks could use some buffs. The Wolves and Dryads both have a semi-unblockable thing going for them. Is Door of Destinies banned? If not, EXCELLENT card for a tribal deck that plays a lot of creatures. Also agree that Trostani is not worth splashing white. You have no tokens to populate or even big toughness creatures to gain life with. Also, both decks could use a Blanchwood Armor, Overrun or some version of that.

I'm pretty sure the doors are banned but I'd need to look at the list again to be certain, but if they're not I think every deck would run them. I have the bellow in there for buffing but that may change to overrun atleast in the wolf deck. I kind of like the idea of drawing the power from the Forests in the dryad deck, so I may add some Armors to that one.

You can turn the Green wolf deck into Green/Red and run Immerwolf and Pyreheart Wolf and Arctic Wolves Briarpack Alpha doesnt seem bad.

In addition running werewolves would be cool too, most of them are cheap to buy and they have lord suppourt

I had considered that but wanted to try Mono-G because of the Howl's, I may switch it or even just splash for Immerwolf though you'd only get half the abillity with it. I'm not sure but I think they added werewolves to the banned list, and I know they're considering adding knights to atleast the color list for White ones.
Imma guess sliver is banned. I would probs go spirit.

Sliver was actually first on the list, I just forgot the put it in here( I'll change it in a second). I originally wanted to go with Spirits but Blue is my weakest color so I wanted to go with what I know for my first attempt.

Yes, my apologies, Alpha Status is not Modern legal. Missed that part part. Oh well, no Alpaha Status for you!
Thanks guys for all the suggestions, I made some changes to the list(or I will after this post). Any thoughts on what other decks or tribes might be good here?

Other tribes worth considering are:

blue illusions  would be my first choice
Blue/white bird deck  second choice
Minotaur  My personal favorite tribe
troll
beast

if you look my sig at the bottom for single decks, i have the minotaur and an illusioin deck in there.  They may give you some ideas.

I am Red/Green
I am Red/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.

How to autocard

Most important rule in autocarding is make sure you spell the card correctly.

Single Card

[*c]Forest[*/c] minus * = Forest

Deck

[*deck]

16 Forest

2 strip mine

[*/deck]

minus * =

Card Nicknames [*c=Wrath of God]WoG[*/c] minus the * = WoG

Single Player Decks I'm currently playing

Assault of the Minotaurs

Lands
19 Mountain
4 Khalni Garden
1 Thawing Glaciers

Artifacts
4 Didgeridoo
4 Gorgon Flail
1 Konda's Banner
1 Tenza, Godo's Maul

Spells
4 Assault Strobe

Creatures
4 Adaptive Automaton
4 Anaba Ancestor
4 Minotaur Aggressor
4 Talruum Minotaur
4 Gorehorn Minotaurs
4 Lord of Shatterskull Pass
2 Tahngarth, Talruum Hero

Rapid infenction

Lands

18 Forest
1 Inkmoth Nexus
1 Pendelhaven

Creatures
4 Glistener Elf
4 Necropede
4 Ichorclaw Myr

Spells
4 Rancor
4 Might of Old Krosa
4 Griant Growth
4 Mutagenic Growth
4 Invigorate
4 Vines of Vastwood
4 Apostle's Blessing

Use your Illusion

Lands
18 Island
4 Halimar Depths

Creatures
4 Krovikan Mist
3 Phantom Warrior
3 Phantasmal Dragon
4 Lord of the Unreal
4 Phantasmal Bear
4 Adaptive Automaton
3 Illusory Angel

Artifacts
2 Swiftfoot Boots

Spells
3 Sleep
4 Ponder
4 Muddle the Mixture

Goblin deck

Land

16 Mountain

4 Goblin Burrows

Spells
4 Goblin Grenade
4 Goblin War Strike
2 Brightstone Ritual
2 Quest for the Goblin Lord

Creatures
4 Goblin Bushwhacker
4 Goblin Balloon Brigade
3 Goblin Guide
2 Warren Instigator
4 Goblin Wardriver
4 Goblin Matron
1 Goblin King
3 Goblin Chieftain
3 Goblin Warchief
1 Siege-Gang Commander
1 Krenko, Mob Boss

Look out the Land is Falling

Lands
4 Evoling Wilds
4 Terramorphic Expanse
7 Plains
9 Forest

Spells
3 Vines of Vastwood
4 Cultivate
3 Groundswell

Enchantments
4 Oblivion Ring

Artifacts
2 Adventuring Gear

Creatures
4 Steppe Lynx
4 Ruin Ghost
2 Baloth Woodcrasher
2 Rampaging Baloths
4 Emeria Angel
4 Vinelasher Kudzu

Ula's Deep Sea Drezins

Lands
18 Island
4 Halimar Depths

Creatures
4 Inkwell Leviathan
3 Kraken Hatchling
3 Sage of Epityr
4 Stormtide Leviathan
2 Grozoth
3 Spiketail Hatchling
3 Cursecatcher

Enchantment
4 Quest for Ula's Temple

Spells
4 Preordain
4 Dizzy Spell
4 Clockspinning

Green Beatdown

Lands

18 Forest
4 Treetop Village

Spells
4 Vines of Vastwood
4 Rancor
2 Might of Oaks

Creatures
4 Albino Troll
4 Groundbreaker
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Viridian Zealot
4 Pouncing Jaguar
4 Leatherback Baloth
3 River Boa
1 Mire Boa

Elemental Assault

Lands
16 Mountain
4 Teetering Peaks

Spells
4 Lightning bolt
3 Breaking Point
1 Warstorm Surge
4 Brute Force
4 Browbeat
4 Assault Strobe

Creatures
4 Ball Lightning
4 Hell's Thunder
4 Blistering Firecat
4 Hellspark Elemental
4 Spark Elemental
2 Lightning Serpent

Death from the Sky

Land
4 Glacial Fortress
4 Azorius Chancery
4 Seaside Haven
5 Plains
5 Island

Creatures
4 Squadron Hawk
4 Soulcatcher
4 Judge's Familar
3 Augury Owl
3 Cloudreach Cavalry
3 Pride of Clouds
2 Emeria Angel
2 Aven Mimeomancer
1 God of Awe

Spells
4 Soulcatchers' Aerie
4 Oblivion Ring
2 Battle Screech
2 Airborne Raid

Stompy

Lands
18 Forest

Creatures
3 Garruk's Companion
3 Rogue Elephant
4 Silhana Ledgewalker
4 Skarrgan Pit-Skulk
3 Pouncing Jaguar
3 Quirion Ranger
3 Shinen of Life's Roar

Spells
3 Groundswell
4 Rancor
3 Gather Courage
3 Briar Shield
3 Vines of Vastwood
3 Fog

Multi-Player Decks I'm currently Playing

Discard

Lands
22 Swamp

Spells
4 Innocent Blood
4 Mutilate
4 Sign in Blood

2 Syphon Mind
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Vampiric Tutor

Enchantments
4 Necrogen Mists
4 Bottomless Pit
4 Shrieking Affliction

Artifacts
4 Wheel of Torture
3 Ensnaring Bridge
3 Bottled Cloister

Everyone Burns

18 Mountain
2 Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle
2 Glacial Chasm
1 Shivan Gorge

Creatures
4 Aether Membrane

Artifacts
3 Sun Droplet

Enchantments
4 Quest for Pure Flame

Spells
4 Sizzle
4 Flame Rift
4 Browbeat
4 Flamebreak
4 Acidic Soil
3 Breaking Point
3 Breath of Darigaaz

Brewing a Storm

Lands
2 Glacial Chasm
3 Sunpetal Grove
3 Greypelt Refuge
4 Brushland
4 Forest
5 Plains

Spells
3 Wrath of God
2 Hurricane

Enchantment
2 Ghostly Prison
2 Titania's Song
2 Aura of Silence
2 Kismet
1 Fastbond

Artifacts
4 Fieldmist Borderpost
4 Storm Cauldron
4 Ankh of Mishra
2 Sun Droplet
1 Venser's Journal
2 Horn of Greed
4 Iron Maiden
4 Darksteel Ingot

Beast Gone Wild

Lands
3 Kessig Wolf Run
4 Contested Cliffs
4 Kazandu Refuge
4 Gruul Turf
1 Yavimaya Hollow
8 Forest

Creatures
4 Krosan Warchief
4 Wirewood Savage
3 Ravenous Baloth
3 Rampaging Baloths
2 Spearbreaker Behemoth
2 Mold Shambler
2 Terra Stomper
1 Craterhoof Behemoth
1 Gruul Ragebeast
1 Silklash Spider
1 Copperhoof Vorrac
1 Ursapine
1 Molder Slug
1 Protean Hulk

Enchantments
4 Wild Growth
2 Warstorm Surge
1 Spidersilk Armor

Planeswalker
2 Garruk, Primal Hunter

Elven Rythym Nation

Lands
14 Forest
2 Wirewood Lodge
1 Oran-Rief, the Vastwood
1 Pendelhaven

Creatures
3 Joraga Warcaller
2 Ezuri, Renegade Leader
4 Priest of Titania
2 Fyndhorn Elves
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Wirewood Symbiote
4 Elvish Visionary
4 Elvish Archdruid
4 Sylvan Messenger
4 Imperious Perfect

Spells
1 Asceticism
2 Biorhythm
2 Hurricane
2 Eldrazi Monument

I want to drink your blood

Lands
18 Swamp
4 Leechridden Swamp
2 Cabal Coffers

Creatures
4 Pulse Tracker
3 Blood Artist
4 Vampire Nighthawk
4 Malakir Bloodwitch
3 Falkenrath Noble
2 Bloodline Keeper

Enchantments
3 Underworld Connections
1 No Mercy
1 Phyrexian Reclamation

Spells
4 Syphon Soul
4 Blood Tithe
3 Exsanguinate

Draw equals Pain

Land
1 Tolarian Academy
2 Sulfur Falls
4 Great Furnace
4 Seat of the Synod
1 Mikokoro, Center of the Sea
2 Deserted Temple
2 Reliquary Tower
3 Island
2 Mountain

Creatures
4 Swans of Bryn Argoll
2 Jace's Archivist
2 Kami of the Crescent Moon
4 Psychosis Crawler

Artifacts
4 Howling Mine
4 Iron Maiden
4 Ebony Owl Netsuke
1 Ivory Tower

Spells
4 Winds of Change
4 Molten Psyche
2 Copy Artifact
2 Sunder
2 Cyclonic Rift

Rainbow Sliver

Lands
4 Ancient Ziggurat
4 Rootbound Crag
4 Overgrown Tomb
4 Sunpetal Grove
4 Breeding Pool

Creatures
4 Muscle Sliver
4 Sinew Sliver
4 Gemhide Sliver
3 Winged Sliver
4 Crystalline Sliver
4 Homing Sliver
2 Heart Sliver
2 Acidic Sliver
1 Sliver Overlord
1 Essence Sliver
1 Necrotic Sliver
1 Harmonic Sliver
1 Brood Sliver
1 Shifting Sliver
1 Fury Sliver

Spells
3 Distant Melody
1 Creeping Renaissance

Artifacts
2 Door of Destinies

soldier

Lands
22 Plains
2 Emeria, Sky Ruin

Creatures
4 Veteran Swordsmith
4 Daru Warchief
3 Field Marshal
3 Knight-Captain of Eos
3 Captain of the Watch
3 Catapult Master
2 Loxodon Gatekeeper
2 Angel of Glory's Rise
2 Stormfront Riders
1 Darien, King of Kjeldor
1 Odric, Master Tactician

Spells
4 Skullclamp
2 Eldrazi Monument
1 Mobilization

Planeswalker
1 Elspeth, Knight-Errant

Life Test

Lands
16 Plains
4 Kabira Crossroads
2 Emeria, the Sky Ruin
1 Miren, the Moaing Well

Creatures
4 Wall of Reverence
2 Divinity of Pride
4 Serra Ascendant
4 Martyr of Sands
4 Kami of False Hope

Spells
2 Test of Endurance
1 Idyllic Tutor
1 Enlightened Tutor
1 Beacon of Immortality
2 Fracturing Gust
3 Congregate
2 Well of Lost Dreams
2 Proclamation of Rebirth
4 Chastise
1 Elixir of Immortality
1 Debtors' Knell

Planeswalker
1 Ajani Goldmane

Damn shame it has to Modern legal, otherwise I would've said Squirrels.  Squirrel combo is insane!

I wanted to do squirrels. Not enough squirrels to meet our groups requirent of so many tribal cards in the deck. Note to WotC: MOAR SQUIRELLS!
I wanted to do squirrels. Not enough squirrels to meet our groups requirent of so many tribal cards in the deck. Note to WotC: MOAR SQUIRELLS!

Does swarmyard count?  I would have to insist it does!

Pity if you can't, there's far too many tribes that are pointless to persue due to not enough cards to choose from, like Cats, goats etc.  
Oh, we have a couple of cat decks running around, there's plenty of cats. And with white and green support spells, they're pretty nasty. We did, however, kick the guy out of the group who tried to name his deck Hello Kitty. Mainly cause he was a guy...
Was going to mention cat decks. Asgm in the prosses of building on with Jedit (my great white buffalo). Tokens aplently with Kimba, Jedit and Ajani out there!
Oh, we have a couple of cat decks running around, there's plenty of cats. And with white and green support spells, they're pretty nasty. We did, however, kick the guy out of the group who tried to name his deck Hello Kitty. Mainly cause he was a guy...

I like my hello kitty deck, kicking someone out of a group for that, you sir are a tool.
Decks I play
Show
Legacy TezzFinityLegacy BurnModern Infect(need to break it) T2-dead
[sblock]
57307308 wrote:
Yes, but DOES HE PEE COLOURLESS MANA?
144543765 wrote:
144018173 wrote:
Serra Angel Serra Sphinx Serra Spider Though Vigilance is a poor fit for red, so I'm not sure if we'll ever see Serra Dragon. I could see Serra Demon, though.
Black Serra creature would have vigilance and fear. It would basically be Batman.
[//sblock]

I like my hello kitty deck, kicking someone out of a group for that, you sir are a tool.

3/4" drive torque wrench, tyvm. Laughing  Nah, we kidded him a few days, but he was back the next week...

Elementals are great, be it mono-, or my favorite 5-color elementals.

As a starting point for the 5 color elementals check out this building on a budget article from dailymtg.com. You won't even need to alter it since it runs 30 elementals already and is modern legal, thouigh I would make some changes depending on your meta.

Another tribal favorite of mine is -snakes. great creatures (Coiling oracle, lorescale Coatl, Mystic Snake, Patagia Viper, Ohran Viper and many more (even lords, though legendary ones, from kamigawa)) alongside blue control cards and green buffs/combat tricks.
Thanks for all the Ideas guys! I've been working on a Squirrel deck(non-tribal) for years, but I'm lacking a few key($$$) cards. I may build a version of the Illusion one as I already have a play-set of the Lord of the Unreal and a playset of Phantasmal Image. I also have a W bird & R Elemental decks I can modify. I like the snake Idea Doc, any suggestions on support spells for the Snakes? I'd like to do one with the kitsunes from kamigawa but they're a little short on good ones to use and I'd have to use a few crppy ones to get to the 25. I wish they'd print more kitsunes cause they look awesome, even the crappy ones at least LOOK cool.
Support cards for the snakes probably vary strongly depending on your build. Your probably best of with an aggrocontrol build, so probably some counters (Mana Leak) and some bounce (Curfew for your etb creatures). you can also try to outproduce them creaturewiese with Sosuke's Summons. or go more combat oriented with combat tricks (Giant Growth & co) and Equipment. Simic Charm seems like an auto-include, combat trick, bounce, protection. all you could want.

Snake Basket. It has been errata'd to say "snake tokens". An infinite mana loop, and you in business. Laughing

Play white.

Play Kithkin.

Laugh at the other players, laugh at them as they realize that the store never specified them on the list ,even though it is one of the fastest, most resilient tribes ever printed!

MUAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Also, R/W or Naya Allies are good.
I would have killed, literally ended someones life, to NOT have Arrogant Bloodlord riding a giant ant... Good times:
Show
but where DID the other fork come from?
Show
Lord_Zed: I was at my friends house when this happened. He's married and his wife was an excellent baker. She had baked a homemade apple pie the night before. I was hungry, and my friend convinced me to try those low carb monster drinks. Before this day, I had never triend energy drinks before. Boy was I in for a treat. When I tried that first monster, I really enjoyed the flavor, but the taste that it left in my mouth wasn't so good. What was my solution? Drink another! before I could finish drinking that 2nd monster, I felt it already kicking in(these drinks were not very far apart, we're talking minutes here) my friend decided that it was a good idea to whip out that fresh pie his wife made the night before. I didn't know what to do, since I felt incredibly invigorated, and at the same time, freaked out by the rush I was feeling, but I was also hungry, and my friend have me an entire plate with a fork and said "help yourself." He extended his saucer to me, and I cut him a piece of the pie and handed it to him, then I looked at the pie, noticed that the pie was in an aluminum holder, and dumped the entire pie onto my plate and started eating it with 2 forks. I don't know where I found that other fork, it probably came from my friend. Anyhow, his wife wasn't happy, and I was already in magical christmas land. 2 days later, I was in my friends bed and I slept for 14 hours. His wife outlawed my from having any of her baked goods for a while(which sucked because I could just show up at there house, steal some sweets, and leave) and said I couldn't have any energy drinks at her house, unless under close watch. My friend, on the other hand, had to take me out to a steak dinner, because apparently I won a bet where I climbed a tree and didn't die.
The great land debate:
Show
97563441 wrote:
Zendikar had fetchlands, and Worldwake had manlands. What are the new Scars duals called?
61325265 wrote:
Explosive Peanut Lightning lands. Well, that's just what I call them.
61325265 wrote:
58232598 wrote:
i'm just trying to figure out what the point of saying this is. it's just really random.
And so the pot met the kettle.
Support cards for the snakes probably vary strongly depending on your build. Your probably best of with an aggrocontrol build, so probably some counters (Mana Leak) and some bounce (Curfew for your etb creatures). you can also try to outproduce them creaturewiese with Sosuke's Summons. or go more combat oriented with combat tricks (Giant Growth & co) and Equipment. Simic Charm seems like an auto-include, combat trick, bounce, protection. all you could want.

don't forget Mystic Snake.
I would have killed, literally ended someones life, to NOT have Arrogant Bloodlord riding a giant ant... Good times:
Show
Show
Lord_Zed: I was at my friends house when this happened. He's married and his wife was an excellent baker. She had baked a homemade apple pie the night before. I was hungry, and my friend convinced me to try those low carb monster drinks. Before this day, I had never triend energy drinks before. Boy was I in for a treat. When I tried that first monster, I really enjoyed the flavor, but the taste that it left in my mouth wasn't so good. What was my solution? Drink another! before I could finish drinking that 2nd monster, I felt it already kicking in(these drinks were not very far apart, we're talking minutes here) my friend decided that it was a good idea to whip out that fresh pie his wife made the night before. I didn't know what to do, since I felt incredibly invigorated, and at the same time, freaked out by the rush I was feeling, but I was also hungry, and my friend have me an entire plate with a fork and said "help yourself." He extended his saucer to me, and I cut him a piece of the pie and handed it to him, then I looked at the pie, noticed that the pie was in an aluminum holder, and dumped the entire pie onto my plate and started eating it with 2 forks. I don't know where I found that other fork, it probably came from my friend. Anyhow, his wife wasn't happy, and I was already in magical christmas land. 2 days later, I was in my friends bed and I slept for 14 hours. His wife outlawed my from having any of her baked goods for a while(which sucked because I could just show up at there house, steal some sweets, and leave) and said I couldn't have any energy drinks at her house, unless under close watch. My friend, on the other hand, had to take me out to a steak dinner, because apparently I won a bet where I climbed a tree and didn't die.
The great land debate:
Show
97563441 wrote:
Zendikar had fetchlands, and Worldwake had manlands. What are the new Scars duals called?
61325265 wrote:
61325265 wrote:
58232598 wrote:
i'm just trying to figure out what the point of saying this is. it's just really random.

don't forget Mystic Snake.

Another tribal favorite of mine is -snakes. great creatures (Coiling oracle, lorescale Coatl, Mystic Snake, Patagia Viper, Ohran Viper and many more (even lords, though legendary ones, from kamigawa)) alongside blue control cards and green buffs/combat tricks.

I listed Mystic Snake in the creature suggestions already.

Thanks for all the Ideas guys! I've been working on a Squirrel deck(non-tribal) for years, but I'm lacking a few key($$$) cards. I may build a version of the Illusion one as I already have a play-set of the Lord of the Unreal and a playset of Phantasmal Image. I also have a W bird & R Elemental decks I can modify. I like the snake Idea Doc, any suggestions on support spells for the Snakes? I'd like to do one with the kitsunes from kamigawa but they're a little short on good ones to use and I'd have to use a few crppy ones to get to the 25. I wish they'd print more kitsunes cause they look awesome, even the crappy ones at least LOOK cool.

A few Questions concerning your format:
are sideboards allowed?
are creatures outside the tribe allowed as long as you have the 25 tribal critters?

Sample decklist:

23 lands

honorable mentions Sakura-Tribe Elder, River Boa, Mire Boa (the ladder 2 should be in sideboard if it is allowed).

gameplan is quite simply: drop some snakes, try to keep mana open to threaten countermagic (12 Flash creatures should help here), when you have enough mana start pumping out tokens, then overrun them with a Lord out.

I like that list Doc. I might rip it off a bit. I'd change some of those counts, but it looks pretty good. I'd want more Seshiros just to make sure I drew one. I'd probably just play straight Counterspell instead of Mana Leak, but that really just depends on your mana base. I love the flash deathtouchers, and I love Coiling Oracle, especially with the bounce.

Dunno who the format questions were directed towards, but our particular house rule tribal games allow one creature to step outside the tribe. One creature, up to 4 copies. But they do NOT count toward your tribal count. So playing the full 22 tribals, it eats into the room you have for other cards, and it's at least 23-26 creatures. Check out post #2 for other info about our particular rules. We started the project when Onslaught came out, forgot about it for a while, then picked back up tweaking rules with Lorwyn. So we've been working on the format's rules for a long time. There's also some revisions to the Vintage banned/restricted list we play with. Many of the decks are built specifically for this format, and wouldn't do as well paired against a more mainstream deck.

Sideboards became an issue in our group. It was creating color imbalances all over the place. Basically, green was getting shafted because they have no decent sweepers. There were other things. No sideboards.

And in case anyone was gonna ask, we've had long debates over whether "artifact creatures" were a tribe. You can certainly run them as a tribe, but they were pretty powerful, mostly due to Affinity and the fact that theres just so many more "artifact creatures" to choose from than say, goblins or elves. We finally voted them off the show.  
I like that list Doc. I might rip it off a bit. I'd change some of those counts, but it looks pretty good. I'd want more Seshiros just to make sure I drew one. I'd probably just play straight Counterspell instead of Mana Leak, but that really just depends on your mana base. I love the flash deathtouchers, and I love Coiling Oracle, especially with the bounce.

Dunno who the format questions were directed towards, but our particular house rule tribal games allow one creature to step outside the tribe.

Glad you like it. the questions about the format restrictions were pointed towards draco_pryde who started the thread. If it weren't for his non-tribal part of the deck must be modern -> include Equilibrium (and if of-tribe-creatures are allowed: Trusted Advisor) that + Patagia Viper, Coiling Oracle and Mystic Snake gives a really good board control.
Got another Idea for you draco_pryde:
Tallowisp-Spirits:

23 lands

this deck is basically a ghostdad deck. The deck has incredible card advantage with Tallowisp a nice enchantment toolbox for buffing/debuffing and last but not least: free shoals! ditch a enchantment not needed to the shoal -> cast shoal free -> tutor up a new enchantment via Tallowisp since shoals are arcane. the Kami of False Hope help stall vs aggro (and may stall very long with Shirei, Shizo's Caretaker). Thief of Hope is really a wincon in here since its incremental lifeswaps will really help you alot (and with soulshift 2 he also gets you a lost tallowisp back when he dies). Evershrike + Brilliant Halo/Angelic Destiny are tough to beat, as is Obzedat and the 2 Divinities. Hope you like it. ;)

Numbers here are just an example, i would probably cut some of the 2-ofs and 1-ofs for more of the others, just wanted to show good options. Especially Eternal Dragon for either landfetch or a devastating Shining Shoal seems be worth to run more then once.

P.s. just realized Brilliant Halo is pre-modern, but it shouldn#t be hard to fnd a replacement. The enchantment toolbox is, after all the place that needs to be adjusted the most to your playstyle.
P.P.S. since the list i suggested is relativly light on you might wanna try Emeria, the Sky Ruin for an even stronger lategame. (if you can use Godless Shrine it should be quite doable, else it could make for a shaky manabase, also don't forget Mistveil Plains counts as a plains for Emeria and is just very useful with your retutorable enchantments)
P.P.P.S honorable mentions fo some more nice auras: Enslave, Vow of Duty/Vow of Malice, Necromancer's Magemark (not so good with Evershrike), Oblivion Crown (great if you focus more on Evershrike as a way to get him in the grave, needs cheap buff auras though -> with a heavy evershrike focus it might be worth to include a single Rancor for this)
Got another Idea for you draco_pryde:
Tallowisp-Spirits:

23 lands

this deck is basically a ghostdad deck. The deck has incredible card advantage with Tallowisp a nice enchantment toolbox for buffing/debuffing and last but not least: free shoals! ditch a enchantment not needed to the shoal -> cast shoal free -> tutor up a new enchantment via Tallowisp since shoals are arcane. the Kami of False Hope help stall vs aggro (and may stall very long with Shirei, Shizo's Caretaker). Thief of Hope is really a wincon in here since its incremental lifeswaps will really help you alot (and with soulshift 2 he also gets you a lost tallowisp back when he dies). Evershrike + Brilliant Halo/Angelic Destiny are tough to beat, as is Obzedat and the 2 Divinities. Hope you like it. ;)

Numbers here are just an example, i would probably cut some of the 2-ofs and 1-ofs for more of the others, just wanted to show good options. Especially Eternal Dragon for either landfetch or a devastating Shining Shoal seems be worth to run more then once.

P.s. just realized Brilliant Halo is pre-modern, but it shouldn#t be hard to fnd a replacement. The enchantment toolbox is, after all the place that needs to be adjusted the most to your playstyle.
P.P.S. since the list i suggested is relativly light on you might wanna try Emeria, the Sky Ruin for an even stronger lategame. (if you can use Godless Shrine it should be quite doable, else it could make for a shaky manabase)

This list seems close to a semi-competitive list I run based around Spirit Loop(replacement for Brilliant Halo) and Evershrike It also has aot of Spirits, as I abuse the 'Wisp as well. Would anyone be interested in seeing it?
Show
Show
The great land debate:
Show
97563441 wrote:
61325265 wrote:
61325265 wrote:
58232598 wrote:
This list seems close to a semi-competitive list I run based around Spirit Loop(replacement for Brilliant Halo) and Evershrike It also has aot of Spirits, as I abuse the 'Wisp as well. Would anyone be interested in seeing it?

I always like to see other lists for inspiration ;)

Your quote sadly missed my last 2-3 edits XD (I tend to rework my posts soon after posting since i always remember stuff i forgot).

Edit: and yes, this deck can come really close to being competitive against decks not bound by the formats restrictions.
Show
Show
The great land debate:
Show
97563441 wrote:
61325265 wrote:
61325265 wrote:
58232598 wrote:
Nice list, tried to put the Blinking Spirits (if he only had flying as the art suggesgts) in my deck too, but decided on Windborn Muse instead. Totally missed the Gloom Surgeon though, worth a consideration (not in my build with all those 1-ofs). Though I have to say I'd always play 4 Thief of Hope, the lifeswap just adds up really quick (ofc i run more spirits and even arcanes in my build, the former because of format restrictions, the ladder because of the shoals are really insanely powerful in this deck, you should really try them). I prefer a little more beef top end then only Evershrike (and some diversity, always fearing a devastating Sever the Bloodline). If you can get your hand on some Marsh Flats you really should try a single Mistveil Plains, totally worth it.

ok heres 2 more ideas I'm working on, I have an Elemental one too that I'll post when I have more time.

Bird's

Kithkin
[deck]
4 Goldmeadow Stalwart
4 Goldmeadow Harrier
4 Cenn's Heir
4 Knight of Meadowgrain
4 Wizened Cenn
3 Preeminent Captain
2 Brigid, Hero of Kinsbaile
3 Armored Ascension
4 Surge of Thoughtweft
4 Militia's Pride
4 Shared Triumph
20 Plains
[/deck]

Play white.

Play Kithkin.

Laugh at the other players, laugh at them as they realize that the store never specified them on the list ,even though it is one of the fastest, most resilient tribes ever printed!

MUAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Also, R/W or Naya Allies are good.

I actually have a Kithkin deck that I realized after going through it while looking for tribe ideas, Had 24 creatures &16 spells. So I added 1 Preeminent Captain & dropped 1 Armored Ascension
A few Questions concerning your format:
are sideboards allowed?
are creatures outside the tribe allowed as long as you have the 25 tribal critters?

I think yes to both questions but I i'd have to check the board the next time I'm in the shop to be sure. Also nice lists, sadly I've already got 6 deck ideas bouncing around for this in my head already but I'll keep them in mind. I'm also working on a snake deck but can't decide on reg. snakes, the Saku-tirbe ones from Kamigawa, or a mix of both.
Nice list, tried to put the Blinking Spirits (if he only had flying as the art suggesgts) in my deck too, but decided on Windborn Muse instead. Totally missed the Gloom Surgeon though, worth a consideration (not in my build with all those 1-ofs). Though I have to say I'd always play 4 Thief of Hope, the lifeswap just adds up really quick (ofc i run more spirits and even arcanes in my build, the former because of format restrictions, the ladder because of the shoals are really insanely powerful in this deck, you should really try them). I prefer a little more beef top end then only Evershrike (and some diversity, always fearing a devastating Sever the Bloodline). If you can get your hand on some Marsh Flats you really should try a single Mistveil Plains, totally worth it.

I never find myself worried about Exile spells because I just don't play more than one evershrike at a time. I'm perfectly content to attack with a 4/4 lifelinker every turn, assuming you have a Spirit loop in hand. Also I use Orzhov Charm to protect my other Arua'd creatures from removal. I'll give the shoals a try.
Show
Show
The great land debate:
Show
97563441 wrote:
61325265 wrote:
61325265 wrote:
58232598 wrote:
Imagine playing  this in standard. 
In the bird deck, i would replace Aven Envoy with Judge's Familiar.  Same casting cost but This would give a way to counter some spells.  Another i would replace would be Arctic Raptor with either sage owl or augury owl.  with top decking this will enable to hopefully find your enchantments to boost your birds.  I think you should drop the Aven Bridageir.  I just feel the casting cost is to much.  Also with the enchantments you have you plenty of boost for your birds.  I would consider adding Aven Mimeomancer. Yes it's alittle redunant to give a bird flying but the boost on the 1/1's is nice.

I would also consider dropping Seaside Haven or Airborne Aid down to 2.   I would use those slots for something like Battle screech.  these could be used for your seaside haven.  Finally i would switch soul's grace to congregate

Your kithkin deck looks pretty solid to me.  I will have to look at more when i more time today.  right now i have to go.

I am Red/Green
I am Red/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.

How to autocard

Most important rule in autocarding is make sure you spell the card correctly.

Single Card

[*c]Forest[*/c] minus * = Forest

Deck

[*deck]

16 Forest

2 strip mine

[*/deck]

minus * =

Card Nicknames [*c=Wrath of God]WoG[*/c] minus the * = WoG

Single Player Decks I'm currently playing

Assault of the Minotaurs

Lands
19 Mountain
4 Khalni Garden
1 Thawing Glaciers

Artifacts
4 Didgeridoo
4 Gorgon Flail
1 Konda's Banner
1 Tenza, Godo's Maul

Spells
4 Assault Strobe

Creatures
4 Adaptive Automaton
4 Anaba Ancestor
4 Minotaur Aggressor
4 Talruum Minotaur
4 Gorehorn Minotaurs
4 Lord of Shatterskull Pass
2 Tahngarth, Talruum Hero

Rapid infenction

Lands

18 Forest
1 Inkmoth Nexus
1 Pendelhaven

Creatures
4 Glistener Elf
4 Necropede
4 Ichorclaw Myr

Spells
4 Rancor
4 Might of Old Krosa
4 Griant Growth
4 Mutagenic Growth
4 Invigorate
4 Vines of Vastwood
4 Apostle's Blessing

Use your Illusion

Lands
18 Island
4 Halimar Depths

Creatures
4 Krovikan Mist
3 Phantom Warrior
3 Phantasmal Dragon
4 Lord of the Unreal
4 Phantasmal Bear
4 Adaptive Automaton
3 Illusory Angel

Artifacts
2 Swiftfoot Boots

Spells
3 Sleep
4 Ponder
4 Muddle the Mixture

Goblin deck

Land

16 Mountain

4 Goblin Burrows

Spells
4 Goblin Grenade
4 Goblin War Strike
2 Brightstone Ritual
2 Quest for the Goblin Lord

Creatures
4 Goblin Bushwhacker
4 Goblin Balloon Brigade
3 Goblin Guide
2 Warren Instigator
4 Goblin Wardriver
4 Goblin Matron
1 Goblin King
3 Goblin Chieftain
3 Goblin Warchief
1 Siege-Gang Commander
1 Krenko, Mob Boss

Look out the Land is Falling

Lands
4 Evoling Wilds
4 Terramorphic Expanse
7 Plains
9 Forest

Spells
3 Vines of Vastwood
4 Cultivate
3 Groundswell

Enchantments
4 Oblivion Ring

Artifacts
2 Adventuring Gear

Creatures
4 Steppe Lynx
4 Ruin Ghost
2 Baloth Woodcrasher
2 Rampaging Baloths
4 Emeria Angel
4 Vinelasher Kudzu

Ula's Deep Sea Drezins

Lands
18 Island
4 Halimar Depths

Creatures
4 Inkwell Leviathan
3 Kraken Hatchling
3 Sage of Epityr
4 Stormtide Leviathan
2 Grozoth
3 Spiketail Hatchling
3 Cursecatcher

Enchantment
4 Quest for Ula's Temple

Spells
4 Preordain
4 Dizzy Spell
4 Clockspinning

Green Beatdown

Lands

18 Forest
4 Treetop Village

Spells
4 Vines of Vastwood
4 Rancor
2 Might of Oaks

Creatures
4 Albino Troll
4 Groundbreaker
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Viridian Zealot
4 Pouncing Jaguar
4 Leatherback Baloth
3 River Boa
1 Mire Boa

Elemental Assault

Lands
16 Mountain
4 Teetering Peaks

Spells
4 Lightning bolt
3 Breaking Point
1 Warstorm Surge
4 Brute Force
4 Browbeat
4 Assault Strobe

Creatures
4 Ball Lightning
4 Hell's Thunder
4 Blistering Firecat
4 Hellspark Elemental
4 Spark Elemental
2 Lightning Serpent

Death from the Sky

Land
4 Glacial Fortress
4 Azorius Chancery
4 Seaside Haven
5 Plains
5 Island

Creatures
4 Squadron Hawk
4 Soulcatcher
4 Judge's Familar
3 Augury Owl
3 Cloudreach Cavalry
3 Pride of Clouds
2 Emeria Angel
2 Aven Mimeomancer
1 God of Awe

Spells
4 Soulcatchers' Aerie
4 Oblivion Ring
2 Battle Screech
2 Airborne Raid

Stompy

Lands
18 Forest

Creatures
3 Garruk's Companion
3 Rogue Elephant
4 Silhana Ledgewalker
4 Skarrgan Pit-Skulk
3 Pouncing Jaguar
3 Quirion Ranger
3 Shinen of Life's Roar

Spells
3 Groundswell
4 Rancor
3 Gather Courage
3 Briar Shield
3 Vines of Vastwood
3 Fog

Multi-Player Decks I'm currently Playing

Discard

Lands
22 Swamp

Spells
4 Innocent Blood
4 Mutilate
4 Sign in Blood

2 Syphon Mind
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Vampiric Tutor

Enchantments
4 Necrogen Mists
4 Bottomless Pit
4 Shrieking Affliction

Artifacts
4 Wheel of Torture
3 Ensnaring Bridge
3 Bottled Cloister

Everyone Burns

18 Mountain
2 Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle
2 Glacial Chasm
1 Shivan Gorge

Creatures
4 Aether Membrane

Artifacts
3 Sun Droplet

Enchantments
4 Quest for Pure Flame

Spells
4 Sizzle
4 Flame Rift
4 Browbeat
4 Flamebreak
4 Acidic Soil
3 Breaking Point
3 Breath of Darigaaz

Brewing a Storm

Lands
2 Glacial Chasm
3 Sunpetal Grove
3 Greypelt Refuge
4 Brushland
4 Forest
5 Plains

Spells
3 Wrath of God
2 Hurricane

Enchantment
2 Ghostly Prison
2 Titania's Song
2 Aura of Silence
2 Kismet
1 Fastbond

Artifacts
4 Fieldmist Borderpost
4 Storm Cauldron
4 Ankh of Mishra
2 Sun Droplet
1 Venser's Journal
2 Horn of Greed
4 Iron Maiden
4 Darksteel Ingot

Beast Gone Wild

Lands
3 Kessig Wolf Run
4 Contested Cliffs
4 Kazandu Refuge
4 Gruul Turf
1 Yavimaya Hollow
8 Forest

Creatures
4 Krosan Warchief
4 Wirewood Savage
3 Ravenous Baloth
3 Rampaging Baloths
2 Spearbreaker Behemoth
2 Mold Shambler
2 Terra Stomper
1 Craterhoof Behemoth
1 Gruul Ragebeast
1 Silklash Spider
1 Copperhoof Vorrac
1 Ursapine
1 Molder Slug
1 Protean Hulk

Enchantments
4 Wild Growth
2 Warstorm Surge
1 Spidersilk Armor

Planeswalker
2 Garruk, Primal Hunter

Elven Rythym Nation

Lands
14 Forest
2 Wirewood Lodge
1 Oran-Rief, the Vastwood
1 Pendelhaven

Creatures
3 Joraga Warcaller
2 Ezuri, Renegade Leader
4 Priest of Titania
2 Fyndhorn Elves
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Wirewood Symbiote
4 Elvish Visionary
4 Elvish Archdruid
4 Sylvan Messenger
4 Imperious Perfect

Spells
1 Asceticism
2 Biorhythm
2 Hurricane
2 Eldrazi Monument

I want to drink your blood

Lands
18 Swamp
4 Leechridden Swamp
2 Cabal Coffers

Creatures
4 Pulse Tracker
3 Blood Artist
4 Vampire Nighthawk
4 Malakir Bloodwitch
3 Falkenrath Noble
2 Bloodline Keeper

Enchantments
3 Underworld Connections
1 No Mercy
1 Phyrexian Reclamation

Spells
4 Syphon Soul
4 Blood Tithe
3 Exsanguinate

Draw equals Pain

Land
1 Tolarian Academy
2 Sulfur Falls
4 Great Furnace
4 Seat of the Synod
1 Mikokoro, Center of the Sea
2 Deserted Temple
2 Reliquary Tower
3 Island
2 Mountain

Creatures
4 Swans of Bryn Argoll
2 Jace's Archivist
2 Kami of the Crescent Moon
4 Psychosis Crawler

Artifacts
4 Howling Mine
4 Iron Maiden
4 Ebony Owl Netsuke
1 Ivory Tower

Spells
4 Winds of Change
4 Molten Psyche
2 Copy Artifact
2 Sunder
2 Cyclonic Rift

Rainbow Sliver

Lands
4 Ancient Ziggurat
4 Rootbound Crag
4 Overgrown Tomb
4 Sunpetal Grove
4 Breeding Pool

Creatures
4 Muscle Sliver
4 Sinew Sliver
4 Gemhide Sliver
3 Winged Sliver
4 Crystalline Sliver
4 Homing Sliver
2 Heart Sliver
2 Acidic Sliver
1 Sliver Overlord
1 Essence Sliver
1 Necrotic Sliver
1 Harmonic Sliver
1 Brood Sliver
1 Shifting Sliver
1 Fury Sliver

Spells
3 Distant Melody
1 Creeping Renaissance

Artifacts
2 Door of Destinies

soldier

Lands
22 Plains
2 Emeria, Sky Ruin

Creatures
4 Veteran Swordsmith
4 Daru Warchief
3 Field Marshal
3 Knight-Captain of Eos
3 Captain of the Watch
3 Catapult Master
2 Loxodon Gatekeeper
2 Angel of Glory's Rise
2 Stormfront Riders
1 Darien, King of Kjeldor
1 Odric, Master Tactician

Spells
4 Skullclamp
2 Eldrazi Monument
1 Mobilization

Planeswalker
1 Elspeth, Knight-Errant

Life Test

Lands
16 Plains
4 Kabira Crossroads
2 Emeria, the Sky Ruin
1 Miren, the Moaing Well

Creatures
4 Wall of Reverence
2 Divinity of Pride
4 Serra Ascendant
4 Martyr of Sands
4 Kami of False Hope

Spells
2 Test of Endurance
1 Idyllic Tutor
1 Enlightened Tutor
1 Beacon of Immortality
2 Fracturing Gust
3 Congregate
2 Well of Lost Dreams
2 Proclamation of Rebirth
4 Chastise
1 Elixir of Immortality
1 Debtors' Knell

Planeswalker
1 Ajani Goldmane

Made some Changes to the Bird Deck.

In the bird deck, i would replace Aven Envoy with Judge's Familiar.  Same casting cost but This would give a way to counter some spells.  Another i would replace would be Arctic Raptor with either sage owl or augury owl.  with top decking this will enable to hopefully find your enchantments to boost your birds.  I think you should drop the Aven Bridageir.  I just feel the casting cost is to much.  Also with the enchantments you have you plenty of boost for your birds.  I would consider adding Aven Mimeomancer. Yes it's alittle redunant to give a bird flying but the boost on the 1/1's is nice.

I would also consider dropping Seaside Haven or Airborne Aid down to 2.   I would use those slots for something like Battle screech.  these could be used for your seaside haven.  Finally i would switch soul's grace to congregate

Your kithkin deck looks pretty solid to me.  I will have to look at more when i more time today.  right now i have to go.

The Envoy was here because I needed a 1 drop and I wanted a blue one to balance the colors a bit. I tend to go with the older cards because they're what I know best, and I haven't memorized the newer sets yet. That being said I didn't know about the Familiar so I'll definatly change that. The Arctic Aven is in here cause you can give it lifelink easy and with all the pump he can get you more life than the spells at times. I don't much like the "look at your deck" cards, I'm not very good with control decks so I tend to be more action(aggro) Oriented. However I will swap them in and play test them to see if it helps my playstyle. The Brigadiers I just though in cuz I thought I needed a lord and something that could live through stuff like Slagstorm, so they're easy to swap out. I didn't put any token gen in here because I wasn't sure at the time if tokens went to the graveyard or just vanished. Congregate is way better, I'll swap that too.

The Kithkin deck is one I was already running so it is pretty solid, however I welcome any improvements you or anyone else can find for it. I know the Ascension's are a bit clunky in here, but they can save your but when put on a 1 drop after a late game sweeper(Wrath of God). I also like throwing them on the Heir to let him fly over the field, that can be a game ender.
Here's my Illusion deck Attempt. Thoughts/Suggestions? Sorry if it looks like I'm ripping off your deck Green, your's just has the best/Coolest Illusions in it.

Mask Of Avacyn will actually KILL most of your illusions, as equipping is a targeted ability.
Show
Show
The great land debate:
Show
97563441 wrote:
61325265 wrote:
61325265 wrote:
58232598 wrote: