What do you do with your tip cards?

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
What do you do with the tip cards that you get from the packs you open?

They don't really do anything, and since they aren't of any use to me, I feel like I should throw them away, but at the same time, I did pay for them technically so I feel like I should keep them.

What do you do with yours? 

They don't really do anything, and since they aren't of any use to me, I feel like I should throw them away, but at the same time, I did pay for them technically so I feel like I should keep them.

I use my for tokens or just collect them just for the hell of it.

I am Red/Black
I am Red/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I am both selfish and chaotic. I value self-gratification and control; I want to have things my way, preferably now. At best, I'm entertaining and surprising; at worst, I'm hedonistic and violent.

I store all of my non-Card cards with my basic lands. Occasionally I use them, some tape, and a printer to make proxies for casual play.
I store all of my non-Card cards with my basic lands. Occasionally I use them, some tape, and a printer to make proxies for casual play.

I thought of trying to make proxies, however I don't quite understand how.  I watched a youtube video on it, but I don't know how the printing them out works, and I don't want to mess up my printer.
I toss them in the garbage. I have no use for them and they have no value.

"This list much made Niche barf a lil' in his mouth, so I can be proud of that." -rstnme

I toss them in the garbage. I have no use for them and they have no value.

IMAGE(http://www.spritestitch.com/forum/images/ranks/rank7mario.gif)
My obsessive hoarder nature won't let me throw them away so I have a couple hundred of them sitting in one of my boxes.
Immature College Student (Also a Rules Advisor)
Occasionally use them to seperate decks from sideboards; trash them.
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
Backing for printed proxies, and I also find them useful as an emergency coaster for the frosty beverage. Laughing
Proxy backings, and tokens for when I don't actually have tokens.

I thought of trying to make proxies, however I don't quite understand how.  I watched a youtube video on it, but I don't know how the printing them out works, and I don't want to mess up my printer.

Not overly difficult. Get the images you want on a printable page (personally, I use Magic Workstation to print them to Adolix PDF Converter free version), print them out, cut them out, then put them in sleeves in front of another card.
I'm all about super-control in MTG. If you're able to stop my shenanigans, then there aren't enough shenanigans. Lv 1 Judge Current Decklists Sweeping Beauty (Casual) A Vision of Clones (Casual) Coming soon... more decks! :-O
Slam dunk in the trash.
True post count: 9,900 Thanks Wotc for not counting archived posts. If I post without capital letters than means I'm posting from my phone. For some reason it hates typing capital letters. Go_Texans on MTGO. Texans 12-4 Wildcard: W Texans 19 Bengals 13 Divisional: L Texans 28 Patriots 41 Another awesome season!

I used to keep them all, then I started to only keep one copy of each. Now I used them as temporary tokens during Limited then recycle them when I get home. I just dont have the space to keep them anymore.

~ Tim 

I am Blue/White Reached DCI Rating 1800 on 28/10/11. :D
Sig
56287226 wrote:
190106923 wrote:
Not bad. But what happens flavor wise when one kamahl kills the other one?
Zis iz a sign uf deep psychological troma, buried in zer subconscious mind. By keelink himzelf, Kamahl iz physically expressink hiz feelinks uf self-disgust ova hiz desire for hiz muzzer. [/GermanPsychologistVoice]
56957928 wrote:
57799958 wrote:
That makes no sense to me. If they spelled the ability out on the card in full then it would not be allowed in a mono-black Commander deck, but because they used a keyword to save space it is allowed? ~ Tim
Yup, just like you can have Birds of paradise in a mono green deck but not Noble Hierarch. YAY COLOR IDENTITY
56287226 wrote:
56888618 wrote:
Is algebra really that difficult?
Survey says yes.
56883218 wrote:
57799958 wrote:
You want to make a milky drink. You squeeze a cow.
I love this description. Like the cows are sponges filled with milk. I can see it all Nick Parks claymation-style with the cow's eyes bugging out momentarily as a giant farmer squeezes it like a squeaky dog toy, and milk shoots out of it.
56287226 wrote:
56735468 wrote:
And no judge will ever give you a game loss for playing snow covered lands.
I now have a new goal in life. ;)
I used to just pitch mine immediately. Lately I've been saving them; I use them for temporary proxies and I plan to start using them to make my own tokens. I made some fun detain tokens last year using tip cards.

You also pay for toilet paper, the water you drink, and the food you eat.  Do you have all of that stuff saved in a pile after you or your body has used it simply because you paid for it at some point?

Only say this because I am a horder too, and its a bad thing to get into.  Need to learn to let things go and move on.
I tape 2 of them together for dividers.
Decks I play
Show
Legacy TezzFinityLegacy BurnModern Infect(need to break it) T2-dead
[sblock]
57307308 wrote:
Yes, but DOES HE PEE COLOURLESS MANA?
144543765 wrote:
144018173 wrote:
Serra Angel Serra Sphinx Serra Spider Though Vigilance is a poor fit for red, so I'm not sure if we'll ever see Serra Dragon. I could see Serra Demon, though.
Black Serra creature would have vigilance and fear. It would basically be Batman.
[//sblock]
Slam dunk in the trash.

I usualy fold them into tiny origami boats that i give to my opponents.
I use them as dividers.
STEP 1: Find your cousin STEP 2: Get your cousin in the cannon STEP: 3 Find another cousin
I usualy fold them into tiny origami boats that i give to my opponents.

Very funny I should do that or have origami creaturs out if you need them for a token.

I been using my tokens and i would alter them becuase Im practing on them or I just keep them in a fat box and use them for alters ounce I get good at it.

I am Red/Black
I am Red/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I am both selfish and chaotic. I value self-gratification and control; I want to have things my way, preferably now. At best, I'm entertaining and surprising; at worst, I'm hedonistic and violent.