Enter the Infinite

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Enter the Infinite  So you draw a ton of cards but use all your mana to do it.  Then two turns later you lose the game because you can't draw a card.  Basically giving yourself a nice hand for one turn.  Desperation card or am I missing something.

Also Necropotence.  Can someone explain what's the point of paying life to draw a card instead of doing it the normal way.
best used with Omniscience
if you can't win with those 2 cards, you really need a better deck
proud member of the 2011 community team
Omniscience would be the card you'd want to use EtI with.

Necropotence isn't limited to one card a turn. You can get a lot of cards out of it in a single turn for the small price of a few life points.
Enter the Infinite  So you draw a ton of cards but use all your mana to do it.  Then two turns later you lose the game because you can't draw a card.  Basically giving yourself a nice hand for one turn.  Desperation card or am I missing something.

Also Necropotence.  Can someone explain what's the point of paying life to draw a card instead of doing it the normal way.

Laboratory Maniac for the first.

PROTIP: You can activate Necro more than once per turn. In fact, you should activate it until your hand will be full at EOT. Every. Single. Time.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Enter the Infinite probably isn't going to be something you build around but it does give you a gambley high chance to win if you manage to play it. A black/blue mill deck is where this card will fit in, so you get 12 mana but have had bad luck pulling the cards you really need so you play Enter the Infinite then on your next turn you can play a Duskmantle Guildmage activate its first ability then play those Mind Sculpt's you failed to pull earlier. like I said its a gamble but if you pull it off you win the game. the main thing is if you can play it you better have playable cards that will win you the game on your next turn.
Omniscience would be the card you'd want to use EtI with.

this about wraps it up. seriously though ive done this. literally grabed my library turned it upside down placed it on the field put it on the field and stood up spread my arms in a dramatic fashion and said good game sir

Laboratory Maniac for the first.

PROTIP: You can activate Necro more than once per turn. In fact, you should activate it until your hand will be full at EOT. Every. Single. Time.

Farseek, turn 3 Unexpected Results into Omniscience, Enter The Infinite, Lab Maniac like you said, Divination. Win. In Standard.
I didnt think of it. Its been done to me. Kinda demoralizing.
The bad thing is, I thought of it the first time I saw it, but I still haven't been able to do it.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
Enter the Infinite needs to be used with Omniscience or a crap ton of Maelstrom Archangels.

Necropotence however, it's banned in Legacy for its sheer OverPowered-ness. Effectively it says "each time you mulligan, start with 1 less life" because of Swamp + Dark Ritual
Decks I run
Show
I currently run a deck for Standard, Modern, Commander and Legacy. For standard, I have a typical, horribly budget Rakdos Deck Wins. For Modern, I have a B/G/U/W Draw-go Reanimator featuring my favorite creature, Wurmcoil Engine. For Legacy, I'm trying too hard to break Pyromancer Ascension. I also run a Naya Zoo with all the oldies. For Commander/EDH, I'm running The Mimeoplasm. A little morals thing about me, I like winning through combos, but not infinitely. However quiet, I am a Christian, so feel free to tell me you are too, it's always a relief.
How to be saved?
Show
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved and your house. Book of Acts 16:31
Cheers!
you need to do that before you actually draw, otherwise you lose

so it needs to happen in the Upkeep step, which is luckily before the draw step
proud member of the 2011 community team
Enter the Infinite needs to be used with Omniscience or a crap ton of Maelstrom Archangels.

Or topdeck it and Galvanoth.
139359831 wrote: