D&D Music

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
I created several playlists for my D&D sessions that others might find useful.

Battle Playlist
grooveshark.com/playlist/Battle/82781195

Dungeon/Horror
grooveshark.com/playlist/Dungeon+Horror/...

Overland/Ambient Playlist
grooveshark.com/playlist/Overland/832731...

Sorrow/Peace/Epilogue Playlist
grooveshark.com/playlist/Sorrow+Peace+Ep...

Temple/Divine Playlist
grooveshark.com/playlist/Temple+Divine/8...

Town/Tavern Playlist
grooveshark.com/playlist/Town+Tavern/831...

Victory Playlist
grooveshark.com/playlist/Victory/8323639...

Villain/Evil Playlist
grooveshark.com/playlist/Villain+Evil/83...

ENJOY!
Cool! I've been looking for something like this. Honestly, I'm not the DM (Yet- but soon...), but I think I'll talk my dad into letting me play these during games.

Adventuring is a sport. The winners are those who don't get killed.

Cavalier: "Hey you, whatever your name is. Ya got any salt?" Sogor: "Sogor." Cavalier: "No, not sugar. Salt! Salt!... Who puts sugar on potatoes?"

D&D Home Page - What Class Are You? - Build A Character - D&D Compendium

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/21.jpg)

Have to see if I can pull these up on the 360 browser ... I think not, but that would rock if I can. 

Otherwise, I could try to stream them from my IPhone and plug it into my tuner.

Alternatively, I could just hook a laptop up the tuner.

One way or the other, I have to give these a try. I actually did get a comment a few weeks back about how my gaming music is starting to get repetitive ...       

OD&D, 1E and 2E challenged the player. 3E challenged the character, not the player. Now 4E takes it a step further by challenging a GROUP OF PLAYERS to work together as a TEAM. That's why I love 4E.

"Your ability to summon a horde of celestial superbeings at will is making my ... BMX skills look a bit redundant."

"People treat their lack of imagination as if it's the measure of what's silly. Which is silly." - Noon

"Challenge" is overrated.  "Immersion" is usually just a more pretentious way of saying "having fun playing D&D."

"Falling down is how you grow.  Staying down is how you die.  It's not what happens to you, it's what you do after it happens.”

hey thats some pretty good stuff. we normaly play Summoning while we DnD, but this is going to get a turn in the rotation for sure