Biovisionary Reanimator

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
I don't see too many people main decking it..
True but anyone running white has it side board. Other than that it looks like a fun deck, just too bad there is tons of graveyard hate atm.
I've seen a lot of people running Rest in Peace and Misthollow Griffin
Yeah, but I'm trying to find anti-hate. I overlooked Immortal Servitude which seems like it'd be nice. I feel like Cackling Counterpart would just be a dead draw in this deck.
Yeah, but I'm trying to find anti-hate. I overlooked Immortal Servitude which seems like it'd be nice. I feel like Cackling Counterpart would just be a dead draw in this deck.

I've been looking at Naturalize and Ray of Revelation for anti-hate.  I'll probably go with Ray for Flashback.
I dont know if you wanna stick solely with the Biovisionary as your win con, but if you do, Id go with Bant (G/W/U). This would allow you more versatility in getting four Bios out, for you could use Cackling Counterpart to copy and Trostani to populate. Angel of Glorys Rise seems like a huge stretch in pulling this off, as you would need to have all of your Bios either in hand, on the field, or in GY to pull it off, not to mention pay 7cmc for Angel.
I was planning on Bant. I figured with the ramp, it wouldn't be as bad, but I was also looking at Urban Evolution as a possibility for more ramp. I have been looking at populate, but I'm trying to find a more consistent method.
Been testing, this deck is really slow.
I really do like the deck idea but yeah, it is slow. Though that Isn't necessarily bad. A friend of mine ran a very slow psychic spiral fog deck. Slow, but it worked very well.

Testing, aside from slowness it seems there aren't enough reliable ways to actually get the visionaries in the graveyard reliably. And yeah, immortal servitutudes would do well here.
Slaughter Games, so if this deck is too slow, it isn't going to work.  Also, if Angel of Glory's Rise gets countered, it's GG.
Slaughter Games, so if this deck is too slow, it isn't going to work.  Also, if Angel of Glory's Rise gets countered, it's GG.

I guess Cavern of Souls would definitely be worth running.

I've been looking at more cards, but most cards are black and I don't really want to add a 4th color.