There will be an end to the universe

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
If ya can't laugh at a silly farm animal, what can ya do?
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
My temple name is Elohim. What is your super-secret temple name?
Riddle me this
How can two people with physical bodies make spirit babies?
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
I know, right?  So soon ...
What? The Maya syndrome again...
simular in ways to the "Big Rip" theory.

but yeah AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

<----- Loser.

So it's like a fat guy Draco ripping his pants when he bend over?
President of the OTTer Research Council on the Universe
I thought it sounded more like a Fatty Arbuckle sort of thing.

So it's like a fat guy Draco ripping his pants when he bend over?

Possibly.

But the idea (best I can remember it) is that the universe will tear itself apart from the force of it expanding too far.

Then again the pants thing might be the answer. We could all exist on the butt seam of a fatmans pants, and when he pass' gas I guess thats like getting hit by a gamma ray burst or something.

isn't science neato?    

<----- Loser.

Sounds like hogwash to me, the Universe has probably already ended a few times then started back up again, so is that really an end? I mean think about it, the Big Bang, where did all that energy and matter come from in the first place? Probably from the universe that existed before this one, Jeeze, its like no one reads comic books anymore.
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
Umm ... no one reads comic books anymore.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Not since Doc Ock became Spidey and Joker got his face cut off and then stapled on again anyway.
Motto - Don't Damn Me, Guns N' Roses http://adhadh.deviantart.com/ - my dA page adhadh.png

Not since Doc Ock became Spidey and Joker got his face cut off and then stapled on again anyway.

My breaking point came when Frank Castle turned black.
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
I mean think about it, the Big Bang, where did all that energy and matter come from in the first place?

Clearly, the fat guy whose pants we're living in farted.

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

Sounds like hogwash to me, the Universe has probably already ended a few times then started back up again, so is that really an end? I mean think about it, the Big Bang, where did all that energy and matter come from in the first place? Probably from the universe that existed before this one, Jeeze, its like no one reads comic books anymore.

The ignorance! IT BURNS!

I was thinking much the same thing.
My breaking point came when Frank Castle turned black.

In turn, when Dillon is drawing, everyone turns Frank Castle.
Motto - Don't Damn Me, Guns N' Roses http://adhadh.deviantart.com/ - my dA page adhadh.png