Cannot download the Character Builder

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Just became a member and subscribed for 1 year and it wont let me download the character builder, can anyone help?
I cant even see a link to download the builder, and i have silverlight, whats going on?
The CB is an online tool, you can not download it.
I dont even have acess to it right now, but not being able to download it is a good thing to know
Helllo dino210 and welcome to the D&D Community!

You cannot download the Character Builder as it is web based silverlight program.

You can launch the various DDi tools from here
It's that way to keep you subscribed.
Helllo dino210 and welcome to the D&D Community!

You cannot download the Character Builder as it is web based silverlight program.

You can launch the various DDi tools from here

Hello my friends!
As Tony, I have the same problem. I've subscribed to dungeons and dragons insider e I am not managing to enter in character builder tool. How do I get it? I click on the icon and I am being redirected to a page asking me to subscribe again. Is it that right? I have to purchace once again to use de chareacter builder tool? 
Check out the Character Builder FAQ. If you cant launch it, i suggest you contact Customer Service
For use of the current online-only Character Builder:

1) Make sure you have Silverlight properly installed www.microsoft.com/silverlight/ 

2) Hit the Launch button on this page www.wizards.com/dnd/Tool.aspx?x=dnd/4new...

Alternatively,  you can bookmark this page instead and open it directly www.wizards.com/dnd/launch.aspx?x=dnd/dn...
Sign In to post comments