Help!

Guys, I can't actually get to the player packet. I made the account, tried to log in and every time I do it brings me back to the log in page. I changed my password and tried agin but still no luck. Any ideas what to do?
Not sure what to tell you. Have you tried contacting WotC?
Guys, I can't actually get to the player packet. I made the account, tried to log in and every time I do it brings me back to the log in page. I changed my password and tried agin but still no luck. Any ideas what to do?

At a wild guess I'd check your security settings.  If it is possible it wants to set a cookie and you have all cookies blocked or some such.

Otherwise - contact Customer Service.

Carl
Thank you very much, I'll try that.

Try a different browser (and/or a different computer, if you have access to one).

Hi Mbeskine,

If you still can't access the playtest packet after checking your security settings, allowing cookies, and trying a different browser, you can also contact us via the help site and we can see what we can do for you. You can reach it  HERE.

Monica

Sign In to post comments