Those wascally wabbits...

17 posts / 0 new
Last post

...Have overrun the Denver Airport...

Wildlife workers are removing over 100 rabbits per month, and the cute little things are stil doing thousands of dollars of property damage by chewing through spark plug cables and electrical wires under parked cars... Airport people are building better fences, perches for hunting birds, and are spraying fox and coyote urine around.

Forget the horror films about locusts, snakes and birds - you wanna get truly creepy, make a film about a town overrun with thousands of cute furry flesh-eating rabid bunnies...

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

Go to Lihue airport on Kauai, damn airport is full of roosters...I mean chickens.

Chelsea FC - winner of 2012 FA Cup and Champions League Champions of Europe! Three Lions Resident Footie
Go to Lihue airport on Kauai, damn airport is full of roosters...I mean chickens.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
Note to self: For cheap food, go to Denver Airport.
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! Resident Invisible Man Lurker in the House of Trolls A Testament to My Glory
Ive been telling you guys for years that rabbits are evil, vile, bloodthirsty rodents, NOW DO YOU BELIEVE ME!!?!!
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
Ive been telling you guys for years that rabbits are evil, vile, bloodthirsty rodents, NOW DO YOU BELIEVE ME!!?!!

no we're not. and we would appreciate it if you would stop spreading such lies.
Theyre, theyre everywhere!

I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there

Actually, they aren't rodents. They're lagomorphs.
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! Resident Invisible Man Lurker in the House of Trolls A Testament to My Glory
Forget the horror films about locusts, snakes and birds - you wanna get truly creepy, make a film about a town overrun with thousands of cute furry flesh-eating rabid bunnies...

www.imdb.com/title/tt0069005/
Motto - Don't Damn Me, Guns N' Roses http://adhadh.deviantart.com/ - my dA page adhadh.png

Actually, they aren't rodents. They're lagomorphs.

I stand corrected (actually, im sitting), but I think we can all agree that they are, in fact, varmints!

...Have overrun the Denver Airport...

Wildlife workers are removing over 100 rabbits per month, and the cute little things are stil doing thousands of dollars of property damage by chewing through spark plug cables and electrical wires under parked cars... Airport people are building better fences, perches for hunting birds, and are spraying fox and coyote urine around.

I'm pretty sure there is some film from the Dust Bowl era that shows what amounts to a bunny plague.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

I bet that film is really grainy.
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
My temple name is Elohim. What is your super-secret temple name?
Riddle me this
How can two people with physical bodies make spirit babies?
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
So's RH's girlfriend.

Section Six Soldier

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

That's not cool, bro. Show some respect. If it was for her eating the dinosaurs, where would humanity be? In her stomach, that's where.
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
So what you're saying is she's full?  I ... I simply can't believe that.

Section Six Soldier

No. Just taking a break and letting global warming cook up humanity, and american laziness plumping up people so she can have a nice snack.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Oh yeah, that makes a lot more sense.

Section Six Soldier