New Dragonlance Article in Dragon 421 Announced

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
2 article on Dragonlance were announce in the back of Dragon 420!

Looking forward to it...

COMING NEXT MONTH:

You Say Dragonborn,                                                 Legendary Items of Krynn
I Say Draconian                                                           By Daniel Helmick
By Daniel Helmick                                                       The Heroes of the Lance wielded many legendary
You say you’d like to play a bozak or kapak                 weapons during their epic war against the dragon
draconian? Now you can, with these dragonborn           highlords.
racial variants.

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

It'll be interesting, at least.
Fantasy is my passion, insanity is my lifesblood. "I am a Knight of Solamnia. I am the hand of Paladine, of Kiri-Jolith, and of Habbakuk on this world. You are on Krynn. You are mine, Queen of Darkness." —Huma Dragonbane, The Legend of Huma For he today who sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother - William Shakespeare
I am super-excited about the dragonborn/draconian article. That's an idea that has been floating around DL circles for a while now.

I am hoping my kender article made it, but I have not heard word.
Trampas Whiteman ---DragonHelm---> Whitestone Council Dragonlance Nexus Long Live the Lance!
I'm really anticipating some Krynn material as well.
Legendary Items awesome

Draconians as dragonborn? Um yeah no thanks. :P I'll stick to my own idea for dragonborn in DL thank you.