Map tiles

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm not sure if this has been posted before.

I've purchased several of the D&D map tiles for cities, deserts, manors, etc.  Does anyone know if WotC offers pictures of finished maps?  It's such a pain to sort through the tiles to try and develop a map.  I know some of the packages had sample maps, but I'd like some for the other sets.  Any help would be great.

Joe

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/1.jpg)

nerdworld.blog.com
I don't think there is anything official like that.
However, if you have access to WotC modules or hardcover adventures, each encounter has a map made with those tiles.

Google Image can also help you out.

I'll be following the thread, I'm also interested to know if anyone has a good source for that.
The more modern adventures in LFR try to use mostly these tiles for making their maps.  They have a pretty large sample database for encounters with maps on them.  Check them out at www.livingforgottenrealms.com
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here