Angel of Glory's Rise - Reanamator combo

7 posts / 0 new
Last post

Player A  casts Unburial Rites targeting Angel of Glory's Rise  in the graveyard is also: Fiend Hunter, Cartel Aristocrat 
and huntmaster of the fells

Player A then puts on the stack Angel’s ability bringing in: fiend hunter, huntmaster,  and aristocrat. 

Does priority pass after each creature enters the battlefield and can be targeted by searing spear before the other creatures resolve?  I thought all creatures hit the battlefield at the same time. 

This multiple creatures entering the battfield and how player b can interact is a bit confusing for me.  Is there a write up somewhere you can point me to so I can read about this?

all creatures enter at the same time

there is only one trigger that can be responded to, the one that brings all 3 creatures back (and exiles all zombies)
proud member of the 2011 community team
of course, if you want to stop the combo, Searing Spear the Fiend Hunter with its ETB trigger on the stack, that will permanently exile the Angel
of course, if you want to stop the combo, Searing Spear the Fiend Hunter with its ETB trigger on the stack, that will permanently exile the Angel

Well probably not, the Fiend Hunter's ability is optional, they can just choose not to exile the angel.
MTG Rules Advisor
true, I was thinking of Oblivion Ring's templating
Yes fiend hunter's ETB is a "May" ability - but if it got searing speared at that point it would stop the combo from continuing correct?
correct
Sign In to post comments